Bunny Obsessions!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tucker's obsession is Cali

Fauna's obsession is Love

Cali's obsession isFauna's cage.

-Carolyn

Well, Matthew's "Funny Bunny" (below) is obsessed with jumping on my arm and trying to mate with it -- Bad, Bad, Bunny :X

MattFB.jpg

Let's see...

Bella's obsessed with her cardboard box house.

NightPoet's Winston, who's staying with me right now, is obsessesed with trying to escape while Bella's out.

Onzlo's obessesed with trying to get close enough to Winston to attackhim... He sits outside of the pen that Winson's cage is in and tries tojump over it every once and a while... Good thing he's so small...

~Christine~

That's one big beautiful bunny there Pam!!! I love him! Is he a giant? He looks so curly.

Mr. Wiggles obsession is a tie, either tossing his toys, or waiting for his papaya.

Megan

pamnock wrote:
Well, Matthew's "Funny Bunny" (below) is obsessed withjumping on my arm and trying to mate with it -- Bad, Bad, Bunny :X

MattFB.jpg
That's a bunny? it looks like a really adorable dustmop! :p

So what if he loves your arm? ;)

Meganc731 wrote:
That's one big beautiful bunny there Pam!!! I love him! Ishe a giant? He looks so curly.

Mr. Wiggles obsession is a tie, either tossing his toys, or waiting for his papaya.

Megan

English Angora :)

My late Manny was obsessed withtrying to digthrough the balcony wall.

Manny Jr. is obsessed with trying to enter the forbbiden area -computer station and TV station. She always plot togetinthere. :X

pamnock wrote:
MattFB.jpg

English Angora :)
ever since getting my english angora holly i have a love forthem, i love the fur on the ears.... and despite beingneglected her first few years of her life (i got her from a shelter)she is very good for her grooming. i have to sayyour boy's color is very appealing, is that the black, i heard blackreally looks gray

Back