Bunny Names

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellie

Reaction score
Hi there,
I got a rabbit from the pound last Tuesday. We've been putting off deciding on a name for him because there's 5 of us in the house and we all want different ones.
I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions / will help me pick one from the list. I wanted Thumper but it seems like it's pretty common. :p He's a boy.

Here's what we've come up with:
Casper
Titan
Zeus
Typhon
Georgie
Ares
Lago (short for lagomorph, hehe)

(I live in a house with all guys that love Greek mythology, in case you can't tell... haha.) Any suggestions would be great, thanks :) I feel weird always calling him bunny!

If Greek mythology is a theme, what about Hermes? That's the Greek equivalent of Mercury, herald of the gods, winged hat and all (equivalent of Roman Mercury, which is also a good name for a bunny). For a fast bunny, it would be appropriate. Nike was the Greek goddess of speed, but I don't think the name has any real feminine connection, if you liked it.

Zeus is name that everyone would recognize as a god & nothing else that I can think of [not a planet or planet's moon, astrological sign, shoe brand, friendly ghost, etc]

Perfect! Thanks for all of the help.... all of the guys I live with are picky, who would've guessed!
We've decided on Buster :) Anyone remember Arthur? :biggrin:

Anyone remember Arthur?
I remember Arthur C. Clarke, Arthur Ashe, Arthur Murray, Arthur Treacher and Art Linkletter, not to mention Ford Prefect's friend and traveling companion Arthur Dent.
Chester A. Arthur? I'm not that old.

Of course, "Buster" definitely works. I always liked Buster Keaton, and when I was a kid I wore Buster Brown shoes...

Do you mean the childrens show Arthur? If so, I somehow remember that. haha is he the cutey in your picture?

MiserySmith wrote:
Do you mean the childrens show Arthur? If so, I somehow remember that. haha is he the cutey in your picture?

Yes, he is, thank you! And yes the child's show :)

The same with your dog, he does live up to his name... he likes to "bust" everything in his cage. He also enjoys throwing his frozen water bottles down from his 2nd floor. Always makes a loud noise and gives us a good scare...

Latest posts

Back