Bunny loves boyfriend!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bright Eyes

Reaction score
Hello all :)

Just wondering if there is an effective way of training a rabbit NOT to do things.

Recently, Panda has decided he loves the futon. Especially when boyfriend is taking a nap.

I'd like to keep him OFF the futon if at all possible, but no matter how many times I clap my hands, say no, and take him off, he is instantly back up there.

Any success stories out there? Or am i basically doomed to have my life run by said rabbit...

i spray his back with water and he doesn't really seem to care, he just goes about his business as usual.

As long as Panda isn't destroying anything I would say get used to being a speed bump. It grows on you. I think it is very cute when Gary uses my husband and I as speed bumps when we are in bed. He is getting to the point where he will stay a while and use us as pillows too :)

I'd let him on it. But if you don't want that, you could put a slippery mat or something that's too slick or him to walk on, so he can't get to the futon.

A slippery mat? Our apartment is wood flooring, so he's pretty much used to the slippery flooring already. He likes to run and do rabbit slides across the floor.

I guess Panda will have to be caged when boyfriend is napping. :(
Maybe I should just get a new boyfriend? j/k! :big wink:

Bright Eyes wrote:
Maybe I should just get a new boyfriend? j/k! :big wink:

th_2012-02-04_12-48-28_HDR.jpg

With acute face like that I would get a new boyfriend if he can't handle the sweetness. :)

Latest posts

Back