Bunny love is not always a good thing ... :-(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I wish one of you lived near by. If I ever needed a bunnysitter, I know both of you would be eager! BunnyMommy loves my boys andalways said she wants to snuggle them, lol, we'll have to arrange thatone day. ;)

Spice and Mocha are always welcome to Tucker Town, but I have to warn you: Buck came with 3 and left with 2. :shock:

Be careful what you wish for. ;)

-Carolyn

P.S. Wish we lived closer too. :?

Carolyn,

If Buck came with 3 and left with 2, would that mean I would come with 2 and leave with 3? ;)

What a lucky littlebun Tucker is! I couldn't tell you how many times I've had totell myself to stop and take a moment with my kids. I have toremind myself that I didn't give up a career to stay home and vacuumand do dishes. I did it to raise my children. It'samazing to me that you are so dedicated to Tucker to have thatthought..."Take Time".....Lucky bun....

RaspberrySwirl, youhave just the perfect, right attitude. Oh, if more womenwould follow your example.

BunnyMommy wrote:
Laura ... always thinking!BOL!!!

Oh, my tummy! :(
Well do you blame me?! ;)I want more bunnies but my parentssay no! How can they get mad at me when one suddenly multiplies into 2rabbits during vacation? I mean, that's how they saying goes isn't it?Multiplying like rabbits. Just in a different sort of way. ;)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Carolyn,

If Buck came with 3 and left with 2, would that mean I would come with 2 and leave with 3? ;)

Touche, Laura!

(Apologies for not being able to put the accent over the 'e'. Not able to on the system I'm on.)

:dude:

Perhaps it's a good thing you live far away from me.

Let's remain pen-pals, 'kay??

-Carolyn

RasberrySwirl374 wrote:
What a lucky little bun Tuckeris!? I couldn't tell you how many times I've had to tell myself to stopand take a moment with my kids.? I have to remind myself that I didn'tgive up a career to stay home and vacuum and do dishes.? I did it toraise my children.? It's amazing to me that you are so dedicated toTucker to have that thought..."Take Time".....Luckybun....

Believe me, RasberrySwirl, at first I wanted to bolt, but once Idecided that he was more important because he's already 3 and heprobably won't go much past 5 or 6, I realized that there's nothingmore important than this moment.

My utmost gift in having a rabbit is learning the importance of livingfor today because tomorrow could be gone. Rabbits live such a shortlife, so I have to savor every day I have with Tucker and Fauna becausethey're not going to be with me much longer.

Knowing what we know about rabbit's illnesses and aging, you just don'tknow when something's going to hit and when it does show up, in manycases, it's already too late.

Skip-Boy, Tucker, Maxie, Missy, and Fauna have taught me not to take the minutes for granted.

Isn't it odd that it took rabbits to really make me appreciate such an important part of life.

You know this lesson well for you live it every day waiting for yourbaby boy to come home. You're both in my daily thoughts and prayers.

-Carolyn

LMAO! Carolyn you're great. You know as well as Ido that neither Tucker nor Fauna would be happy with me, they lovetheir one and only mom, you! But perhaps Buck is still consideringletting Calbert be adopted out. ;)I have my crazy, "vicious"one, my cuddle bug, now all I need is a clown and that's Calbert. Ok,so Spice and Mocha wouldn't be happy, I know, but I love Calbert!

Too bad, I want another so bad! *sob* Now I know how you feel BunnyMommy.

Carolyn wrote:
Believe me, RasberrySwirl, at first I wanted to bolt, butonce I decided that he was more important because he's already 3 and heprobably won't go much past 5 or 6, I realized that there's nothingmore important than this moment.

My utmost gift in having a rabbit is learning the importance of livingfor today because tomorrow could be gone. Rabbits live such a shortlife, so I have to savor every day I have with Tucker and Fauna becausethey're not going to be with me much longer.

Knowing what we know about rabbit's illnesses and aging, you just don'tknow when something's going to hit and when it does show up, in manycases, it's already too late.

Skip-Boy, Tucker, Maxie, Missy, and Fauna have taught me not to take the minutes for granted.

Isn't it odd that it took rabbits to really make me appreciate such an important part of life.

You know this lesson well for you live it every day waiting for yourbaby boy to come home. You're both in my daily thoughts and prayers.

-Carolyn
? Sosad yet true. My boys are only just over a year and I'm alreadydreading?their departure.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
LMAO! Carolyn you're great. You know as well as I do thatneither Tucker nor Fauna would be happy with me, they love their oneand only mom, you! But perhaps Buck is still considering lettingCalbert be adopted out. ;)?I have my crazy, "vicious" one, my cuddlebug, now all I need is a clown and that's Calbert. Ok, so Spice andMocha wouldn't be happy, I know, but I love Calbert!

Too bad, I want another so bad! *sob* Now I know how you feel BunnyMommy.

Don't say that too loud, MyBunnyBoys. Mrs. Buck would jump at the chance!

Crazy Clown Calbert...I definitely miss him. He was a funny funnyrabbit. Totally laid back and cool when he was in his cage, and a ripwhen he was out! Not chewing: Racing around and poopin on everyone'shead. OOOOoooohhh, Tucker hated that!!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Don't say that too loud, MyBunnyBoys. Mrs. Buck would jump at the chance!

Crazy Clown Calbert...I definitely miss him. He was a funny funnyrabbit. Totally laid back and cool when he was in his cage, and a ripwhen he was out! Not chewing: Racing around and poopin on everyone'shead. OOOOoooohhh, Tucker hated that!!

-Carolyn
Well he looks like Spice, you think my parents would think they areseeing doubles or guess that I brought home and extra rabbit?:p;)I swear Spice is trying to disguise himself as Calbert soI send him to Buck's thinking he's Calbert and then has a chance ofvisiting Tucker Town next summer. He keeps rolling in the dirt andalmost perfecting mathing Calberts face markings with dirt.

They definitely look like they're related,Laura. Calbert's a cuddle-bug too. :) Nomatter what time of the day or night you pick him up, he'll justsnuggle into you.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back