Bunny love is not always a good thing ... :-(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Well, Sherman is inhis "I love you so much, mommy, that I can't stand it!" moodtoday. :D ... That would be fine, except for thefact that I'm working right now. :(

He's doing everything he can to get myattention: Nipping my ankles, walking over my feet,pretending to try and chew at the computer cables, standing up begging,nudging me, etc. ....

Now watch. As soon as I stopworking ... invisiblebunny! :X LOL!

I offer once again, would you like to borrowSpice? lol. :DHe will either make Sherman jealous when youstop working so Sherman loves his mommy after work too, and ifnot, you can spend some leisurely time with my cuddle bug and get toknow how it feels to be loved when you want to be. ;)

You notice how often I try to pawn him off?:?Maybe something's up with that, lol, not, I still love himbut figure I should share the joy! I'll have him re-route his tunnel toGeorgia, USA! lol, right now he's headed to China so that Cher canavoid the cost and problems of having to flyJade andJezhome. ;)

P.S.- I post way too much and sit on this site way too much during the day!

LOL! That Spice is a natural-bornsweetie! :D

I was just thinking that I spend waaaytoo much time here too! I'm supposed to be working rightnow. I'm racing back and forth between my work computer andmy personal computer --- working and answering posts!

Oh, if my boss only knew! LOL! ;)

P.S. Just sent you a PM.

Now he's pushingthings over and chewing on things he ought not. I know thathe's doing it on purpose because he does it and then looks backDIRECTLY at me, waiting for a response. :X

He's DETERMINED that I'm going to playwith him rightnow.

"A bored bunny is a naughty bunny." * sigh * :(

Maybe King Sherman should come spend a day with Aunt Laura (self-dubbed) lol.

Mocha and Spice wouldn't! They'd be so jealous,more than they already are when I spend time with the other one.Sherman would get a good ol' fun day in the sun and end up kicking oneof my boys out of their run lmao, I would not have happy campers!

BunnyMommy, ever get the feeling we aren't letting others get a word in edgewise? lmao, it seems we're the only ones posting!

You know ...:shock::shock::shock:... it's really not a good sign when abunny whom you know is in a naughty mood comes streaking across theroom from places unknown, wide eyed, and tail wagging.:X

Sherman just did this and now he'ssitting on my foot looking guilty ... Now he'snipping me!

I tell you ... :X

He was probably remodeling somewhere else in thehouse! You should be thankful you will never have to hire an interiordecorator because Sherman will eat anything that he thinks is bad tastein decor! ;):p

That's not a thankful emoticon. ;)Ifyou want, have both Mocha and Spice and you will realise how nice it isto have a bunny like Sherman. Your house would be shredded with Spicearound. ;)And Mocha nips the second you ignore him!

Laura,

What a Love you are to offer Spice, especially since he's being such a babe again.

So Spice is working on an underground tunnel for Jade and Jez's return home to Canada? Two girls; Two boys. Could be trouble!

BunnyMommy,

Doesn't it figure that once you're ready for them, they fly and are no where in sight.

I don't think I could ever work out of my house. I'd get way toodistracted. Especially if Tucker and Fauna were doing what Sherman'sdoing to you. :shock:

He's really testing you.

Hail to the King!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Laura,

What a Love you are to offer Spice, especially since he's being such a babe again.

So Spice is working on an underground tunnel for Jade and Jez's return home to Canada? Two girls; Two boys. Could be trouble!

-Carolyn
I know, trouble it will be, especially with those 2 wild partyanimal girls! They might get my sweet, innocent boys in trouble!

Doesn't it kill you, BunnyMommy, when they do that?!

'Tucker Time' is so much different than mine. Tonight I had toget a bunch of things done. As I was rushing around, I noticed himstaring at me. The minute I looked at him, he presented himself to me,the head down on the floor-ears back, begging to be pet. I bent downand started petting him, and he took a big sigh and hunkered down.

I thought to myself, "Take Time" and I sat down and took about 20minutes! :shock: He was just ready to be pat and although I was lateand didn't get it all done; now I can barely remember what it wasunless I really think about it. Looking back on the night, that's oneof the moments I treasure the most.

I couldn't work at home. I admire you for having the discipline to do it. You and the Doc do it and I don't know how.

How cool was it that Laura offered you Spice for a night?! He's so well behaved now and sweet. Very generous. She's a friend.

:)

-Carolyn

I wish one of you lived near by. If I ever neededa bunny sitter, I know both of you would be eager! BunnyMommy loves myboys and always said she wants to snuggle them, lol, we'll have toarrange that one day. ;)

Latest posts

Back