Bunny lamp!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
We got a new Goodwill in town, that just opened this past Friday. I stopped in there yesterday to check it out and scored big time! I got 8 fleece baby blankets & 2 flannel baby blankets for the rats, baby/toddler toys for the rats & rabbits, candle holders that are adorable and I assume they are from my favorite store (IKEA!).

I also got an ottoman that is in really good shape & very comfy. I am going to go to Joann's and get fabric to make a slip cover for it, because I don't like the denim/yellow floral fabric on it now, lol! I will just buy a thick pre-made pillow and make a matching slip cover for it, to use as the "back" for the ottoman. I plan to just put the ottoman up against the wall. Since all the rats will be in the "bunny room" within the next month, I want to make that room a comfy/inviting space to hang out in.

Well, here is the bunny lamp!

3355940088_2791e1b6cb_o.jpg

Close up of the lamp shade...

3355939784_e162b4e283_o.jpg

We will screw the lamp into the wall, so I can use it while I am reading or on my lap top in the bunny room. The lamp will just go to the side of the ottoman. I am going to find fabric for the ottoman and pillow, that some-what match the theme of the bunny lamp.

Did I mention I got every thing I got at Goodwill for just $22 because they were having a 50% off grand opening sale?!

:biggrin2:

Oh that's adorable, Amy! What about........ a nice black check fabric? I love black and white so much!

You did luck out! AWESOME!

Thanks, guys :biggrin2:!

I am going to get the slip cover for the ottoman made this weekend, put up the lamp, and rearrange the bunny room to hopefully make the space more comfortable. It is so hard though, when the cages are so large! The rat cage is going to be about 6 feet long when I get it here and connected with the other one.

Ooooh, I also need to make 2 more cloroplast bases for Marlin & Morgan's cage.

Latest posts

Back