bunny is sleeping in his litterbox!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of bunnies love to sleep there! Must be cozy ;)

100_1280.jpg

yeah, there is no reason, maybe they just do notwant to move their lazy butt after ***. Mine would sometimesdo a dead bunny flop in his litter box, spill all the litter out andsleep....

Neither of my buns will sleep in their litterboxes. The hop in there, eat some hay, do their "potty-thing", then hopout and sleep all flopped out on their runner rug.

I must have clean bunnies (besides the random poops and sometimes pee outside the litter box)? :)

- Amy

I noticed that mine slept in theirboxesa lot as babies and then grew out of it. Iwonder if it feels like a nest with all the litter and smaller space...

I have only seen Cocoa sleep in his litterboxonce or twice, but it is one of those small corner pans. OnceI get him a bigger litterbox, I think he will sleep in it more often!

My little guy used to sleeping in his litter boxwhen he was in his cage, too. Possibly because he didn't like the metalbars of his cage floor! He'd go inside to sleep at night (where he usedto have a comfortable bed), but if he was ever in his cage during theday he'd sleep in his litter box.

I didn't know that bunnies don't like metal bars!! Well, next bunny we get will NOT have that old cage...

My little guy mostly just slept in his cage at night and was insidemost of the day though...and I never caught him sleeping in the insidelitter tray (and who'd want to...the cats used it too!!)

Fiona

Latest posts

Back