bunny IQ test?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butsy

Reaction score
ok so i was looking for toys at the petstore for butsy. she doesnt play with toys at all . i was explaining this to the lady that worked there and she handed me this :
12654_152047_540000002.jpg

12654_152047_530000001.jpg

its a thingy where you put treats under the blue things, butsy has to find them. there are three levels, it is def. a hit with butsy :)! fiiinaly something that entertains her, yayyyy :D . it was 20 dollars or so, and it helps them developpe lots of skills and keeps them busy while giving them a yummy snack :) i recommnd it to every bunny owner ! i was SO suprised at how smart she is !!

That is fantastic! I haven't seen it in the US, but I'll have to look for it online. One of my rabbits isn't very bright, but the other is too smart for her own good (we joke that we should train her to do our taxes). She would love a toy like this.

How does it work exactly? I'd love if you could share some more details.

it works with three levels . level one : you put treats unthe little green holes and cove it with the blue thing. the rabbit has to learn to pick theblue thing up, put it aside to get the treat. level two, again you put the treats in the green whole. you take the blue disc and insert it, so it slides. the bunny has to figure out to slide the blue disc to get his treats, level three, you put the white square in the middle, then insert the blue things. you cant pick it up, but the shift. your buny has to shift them out of the way . butsy hates toys, but LOVES this thing. its soooooo fun to watch them figure things out ! butsy is doing great on level one, but still doesnt ge level two :p ,

That is really cool. I love the pictures of Butsy using it. I think Chase would love it. Though Little Bunny isn't that smart and can't even find her treat when she drops it so I am not sure she would like it lol.

ooo! I saw this at PJ's pets a couple of week ago. I seriously considered buying it but then put it aside for money reasons. It looks like something my guy may like. Thanks for posting these pictures! Which stage is she at?

Does anyone have a link of where to purchase this online? My rabbit never plays with toys and I am always looking for a way to entertain him! This would be perfect because he's always excited about food!

Latest posts

Back