Bunny house cleaning?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coop

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here and just recently gotmy first bunny, Cooper. Two nights ago I noticed that Cooper turned hisfood bowl over and after dumping what was left in it, he flipped itback. He then decided to put his toys into his food bowl. The nextmorning his toys were scattered about as usual, but when I got homefrom work they were back in his bowl. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he'sa tidy kind of bunny. I'm just wondering if this is common?:ponder:Thanks!

haha, I know of a couple bunnies that clean upafter themselves. I WISH my guys did that... then I would get them abox to put their toys away. Mine just empty out their bowland then sit in the mess.

:mad:

One of my buns flips her bowl. She's such a pigthough that I let her eat it that way, unless it gets out of the pen.She doesn't really care if it's in the bowl or not! I think she'd eatanything slightly edible if I let her, lol.

Unless you feed your bun a lot, IMO it wouldn't be that big of a deal.Or maybe a heavier bowl is in order, though mine flips a heavy ceramic.I think she thinks she's a comedian. :D

Aw, that's really really cute.

I had a bun that used to tidy her toys up. I would scatter them aboutthe hutch and she would love them into a pile, always in the sameplace. And she did the same thing in the run, move scattered toys intoa pile.

Your bunny is keeping himself busy, which is great :D

Latest posts

Back