BUNNY GOAL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many days will you have long playtimes with your bunny?

• 1 week

• 2 weeks

• 4 weeks

• 3 days

• 1 month

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uhm I'm not really understanding this poll?
Can you give us some details/description about what you mean, because it's not making any sense to me and I'm not sure if what I think it is, is what it is...

Emily

I'm making a goal for my self to play with my bunny for a long time for a week and i wanted to see if other people would make a goal to make your bunny happy so i decided to make a poll for it to test how much you love your buns!

umm, you should play or otherwise interact with your bunny every day, not just for a month, but for the life of the bunny.
Mine, Hazel,is never caged (unless we are traveling) and is constantly interacted with (as long as we are home and not sleeping of course :) ).
That means many hours every day.

Storm is on his run pin most of the day then from 7 to 9 he gets interaction with us.

But he have to walk into his in to go into the kitchen. And he is in our living room so he sees us and the dogs all day.

:rollseyes

Right now I have 11... Every bunny gets attention and time in the Ex pen every week, usually for 1 1/2 hours. Bunnies that I've learned (from trial and error) simply don't like to be messed around with... aren't. They'll still get their time in the ex-pen, but if they'd rather I didn't mess with them I won't.

Show rabbits somtimes emd up geting some special treatment. Nursing does get a break from their kits in the pen every other day after the litterturns 4 weeks old.

On the whole I don't think my rabbits would like to be coddled more than usual lol.

Bun has a large cage but still comes out every day for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs.

Nick and Amelia get several hours to run around the apartment every day. Their pen area is very large, and some nights they decide to not come out at all. Other days, they are out for as long as they are allowed.

Tobi's pen is a good size, and she gets time to come out and run around in the hallway 2-3 times a week, for several hours at a time. I feel bad that she doesn't get more time out, but she has quite a bit of space in her pen and 3-level condo, plus she gets pets every time someone walks by her pen.

Each one of my two gets an hour in the run each day, i would love to give them more but i have to sit out there with them, as the run has no lid. When they are bonded, they will have 24hr access to their run.

Back