Bunny Dreams oh my.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platypusstar

Reaction score
Ok so I had this dream last night, I was in my room and I had asked people if they wanted to have a bunny play date, and so people started comming over with their rabbits. I had this HUGE pen/cage set up. it almost took up the whole floor, but it had like plexiglas walls and an open top it stood possibly 3 feet so the rabbits couldnt get out. So we sat there and watched the rabbits and then the people said they had to go do something and asked if i could watch their rabbits for a couple days. I agreed and they left.
I checked and made sure I put the males and the females apart in opposite sides of this huge cage thinking they would stay there while i went to bed for the night lol. surprisingly they did, but i guess i had mistaken this little chocolate colored otter Netherland dwarf female for a male and she and Ceaser had ended up mating. I still didnt know. But when i got on RO i had a message in my inbox saying "Say goodbye" i said to myself "O__o what is this" so i clicked it and it said "CONGRATS! Ceaser and *forgot the females name* are going to have babies! Say good bye to that baby bunny you used to have hes a man now!" then i ran to my mom and i told her what had happened it seemed like she already knew about everything about the emails and how they worked telling you that your bunny had mated and was pregnant. Like that was normal...So i was freaking out about how the owner of the rabbit was going to take it that his/her rabbit was pregnant and how complications were going to be a problem seeing as Ceaser is a pretty big lionhead and how tiny the dwarf was to him. my mom didnt seemed to worry at all. All she could keep saying was "I wonder what they're going to look like :p" and then i woke up to Ceaser binking in his cage x__x

Back