Bunny destruction!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So over the last couple of days we have had some excessive destruction. Bunny dishes spilled all over the kitchen. A broom was completely ripped to shreds. Cell phone charger chewed to bits (it was on the coffee table). Sack full of hay ripped open and spread everywhere. Plus a bag of craisons was found completely empty in the bunny cage! It was half full and on the coffee table also.

So it is very clear what is going on here. Another bunny is breaking into our home and trying to frame poor Fraggles. We suspect its the work of a tan cause those tans have it in for fuller figured bunnies (darn arch breeds). Of course the only real witness is Tattoo but he refuses to talk. But don't worry this injustice will not stand and Fraggles name will be cleared just as soon as the wicked tan is apprehended.
Please keep us in your thoughts.

Ummm, I don't think it was a tan. They lack the focus for such a skilled break in. They would be more likely to do some mischief, then get distracted and wait for your to come back and give them some love. Don't blame them just because they are beautiful and stunning.

It was probably Tattoo. He has learned enough about Fraggles to frame her. I am sure he got out, somehow 'chewed' everything, then slid back into his tank. He's not talking because he is guilty.

Either that or Fraggles is unhappy with the work of her slaves. You better step it up. I am sure she knows you want another rabbit and is trying to prevent that by forcing you to see how much work she really is.

Kate I respect you opinion but I agree with Larry. Tattoo will most likely need witness protection cause I am sure the tan in question has friends. Fraggles was to busy washing her sweet little face with her sweet little paws when this happened. She was no match for that tan!

You know arched breeds are very snobby and always out to get fuller figured bunnies. Tans think there extra special cause I guess they get to run loose on the show table. No wonder things like this happen with all those blasted tans just running free.

I think it may be a bunny running as competitor of Fraggles for President. After all the first rule of thumb or in this case foot is to run the competitions reputation. You may need to set up servailance or a trap.

Latest posts

Back