BUNNY CLOTHES AT TARGET!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I was actually at Target the other day and I did pick up that short sleeve top...would have bought the rest, but thats all I could afford...:?

I think Macy's has a new line called "Jenny" or something. Bunny undies and pjs. Suuuper cute.

love, kat.

I was thre last night and saw them! They are TOO CUTE! Nice skirts and tops and adorable PJ's! (Sigh... tough to be on a budget! :?LOL!m I'd have bought one of each!)

I thought you were talking about clothes FOR bunnies. will bunnies wear clothes and collers and stuff? just wondering, i've tried the cats and well..............they were NOt thrilled:biggrin2:but it'd be VERY fun to dress up a bunny!

LadyBug wrote:
I thought you were talking about clothes FOR bunnies. will bunnies wear clothes and collers and stuff? just wondering, i've tried the cats and well..............they were NOt thrilled:biggrin2:but it'd be VERY fun to dress up a bunny!

I'm guilty of dressing up Macey and putting her in collars JUST to take some cute photos. Everything goes straight off after that, or if she seems uncomfortable I don't put it on.

She's pretty laid back so most of the time she doesn't mind.

But other than that, DO NOT put collars on a rabbit, they could get caught on something.

There is a cheaper pair of bunny thermals. A [imk set instead of seperates.

Plus the Nick and Nora.

maherwoman wrote: [/b]

HEHE!!! YEAH!! Good thinking, Laura!!

Snuggys Mom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
I love it! I get a discount. :p
Do you think they'd suspect anything if you bought a couple hundred of those?

I was looking in a kmart catalogue and i noticed that they have T shirts that say No Animal Testing and in the middle is a picture of a bunny

And down the bottom it says..bunnies are for lovin..so cute,i have to go and check it out

Cheryl

I am looking for a red cape to put on Gulliver for a minute to take a Christmas picture - anybody know where I can find one? All the searches I do for bunny clothes turn up human clothes with bunnies on them.

Back