Bunny Christmas Cards

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emoseley

Reaction score
Hi Y'all,
jus' made muh Christmas card fer 2012...anybunny else out there make cards of yer bunnehs?
338110.jpg

REGGIE:) PRAYING Christmas Cards-
These are available for 3.95 for 5 plus a dollar shipping.100% benefits Critter Cafe rescue animals:)

Reggie cards 006.jpg

Last edited:
Watermelons, I'm impressed you got the rat and rabbits in the same picture, nicely posed! Reuben hates rats, and certain rats love tormenting him. No way could I do that!

Dear Christine,

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to have 25 "Reggie praying by bed with the bunny slippers" cards. THANK YOU!

I sent you an message to the email you gave me.

AND I tried to send you an inbox message on your profile Rabbits Online website BUT it wouldn't go through because it says you have reached your limit of saving messages and you will need to delete some messages BEFORE anyone can inbox you.

I just emptied my mailbox here(sorry)[email protected] is my email address and my paypal address as well. Need your address and I can get your cards right out(oh and how many you want):) Thanks! DozeyBlueRomeo- I did not get an email from you at my regular email address(looked in spam folder too).... Please resend it or pm me your address here(box is now emptied)...OH you can make an order also at our FB page(or LETS BE FRIENDS EVEN!!!!!)https://www.facebook.com/CRITTER.CAFE.RESCUE

Last edited:
We had a hard time getting Petals and Melody to stay but we got couple of cute pics.
The two rex's are my mom's bun that we were rabbit sitting so we had them join in fun and will give a copy to my mom for christmas. And then there is me with all of my babies.

IMG_9917.jpg

IMG_9913.jpg

IMG_9953.jpg

IMG_9962.jpg

IMG_9976.jpg

Latest posts

Back