BUNNY CHAT!!!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Madelyn L.

Reaction score
I’m patches and I sleep allllll day long, except when I’m training. I eat anything I can get my paws on, even if it sometimes Madelyn’s food... she is not happy when I take a nibble of her chip... I also love to play in her clothes, nibbling holes in them😂

Janellek

Reaction score
I also like scratching everything up so there is more cleaning for Janelle to do because then she can’t go anywhere;)

BunBun71

Reaction score
Hi... My name is Bunbun I live outside I do lots of zoomies and binkys. I am going to the vet soon and I don't want to. I wish my owner would not take me...... They clip my nails! it dose not feel good when they do that.

ArtistChibi

Potato Artist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow pretty bunny. My name is Xiao Wu. I'm sorry for your loss of your friend. Stay pretty and binky like no tomorrow.
IMG_20210622_071946.jpg
🤫 Just between you and me, I binky higher than little brother, Shen, does.

WhiteBunnyEcho

Reaction score
Hey guys! I’m Echo! I have 3 other bun sibs… Zola (in my mom’s profile with me), Romeo and Gemini. But Mom says I’m the naughtiest. I don’t know why? I’ve only ever ate her trim, books, laundry basket, furniture, carpet, blankets, clothes…… but, don’t tell the others… I think I’m her favorite ;)

Latest posts