BUNNY CHAT!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m patches and I sleep allllll day long, except when I’m training. I eat anything I can get my paws on, even if it sometimes Madelyn’s food... she is not happy when I take a nibble of her chip... I also love to play in her clothes, nibbling holes in them😂

I also like scratching everything up so there is more cleaning for Janelle to do because then she can’t go anywhere;)

Hi... My name is Bunbun I live outside I do lots of zoomies and binkys. I am going to the vet soon and I don't want to. I wish my owner would not take me...... They clip my nails! it dose not feel good when they do that.

Hi my name is Raven

This is a pic of me... And im not the one in the profile foto... Thats my best friend Coco... Who recently passed away :( and I like Getting in the way of fotos of my friends cause I know Im way prettier

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 3
Hey guys! I’m Echo! I have 3 other bun sibs… Zola (in my mom’s profile with me), Romeo and Gemini. But Mom says I’m the naughtiest. I don’t know why? I’ve only ever ate her trim, books, laundry basket, furniture, carpet, blankets, clothes…… but, don’t tell the others… I think I’m her favorite ;)

Hi Echo! I'm Nova!
I am the only bun in my house which means i get ALL the treats and affection. I was bought of kijiji on November 21 2020. My Birthday is September 20 2020. I give all my family kisses except my Brother, he is to rough. Anyways my family is going skating now so i have to go in my cage (Otherwise i'm free roamed) :( but that means i get treats!

-Love from Nova

Latest posts

Back