Bunny Can't Move!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OneTwoThree wrote:
Oy. I didnt say anything about people leaving the forum, I'm not personally or financially invested in the forum and therefore don't really care if people come or go. I DO care about bunny wellbeing, but people either are or aren't going to listen to what others say, and they usually have their mind made up before they even post their question. I post because if it even helps one bunny, its been worth my time.

Sweetie was just pointing out to her, I didn't come off wrong. Thank you for that Sweetie :)

You're welcome OneTwoThree.

Very good point you are making in your comment.

Now let's get back to what really is important: helping this OP with their bunny.

shawnwk1 wrote:
sweetie onetwothree and i have already spoken and are on the same page and agree.

onetwothree you mentioned something about stupid comments making people leave the forum? well it's stupid comments like sweeties comment that makes people leave the forum. I NEVER SAID PEOPLE CAN'T COMMENT SO QUIT PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH. and if the mods would do their jobs to keep a thread on topic instead of letting people just put the op down then other people may not have to speak up

to the op-i hope you're rabbit is okay and you find a way to get him to the vet

peace

I have read this whole thread and no one was putting the OP down. I know how hard it is to not have the money to get your bunny into the vet. Matter of fact, it was beginning of September 2011 that I was in the same situation as the OP. I could not take Sweetie to the vet when she needed it and I felt bad about it, but then I found a way to get Sweetie seen for free.

Now let's get back to helping this OP with their rabbit.

My appologies. I was off in what I said. Please forgive me. I had a hard long day yesterday, and something said just didn't quite sound so nice to me. I didn't mean to come off that way.

Personally with my bunny I've been in the situation before and I *couldn't* take it to a vet. I just reminded me way too much of that even if it was *years* ago. Sometimes there's not a ton you can do no matter how badly you want to. I realize I shouldn't have brought her (my pervious bunny) into it. =P I promise I wasn't trying to pick a fight...though that's what I ended up doing. grrr (glares at myself)

I realize I was out of line in my comment. I tend to have a stupid habit of sticking my foot in my mouth with what I say. :X I'm sorry-I'll be more careful in the future.

I don't want to revive any hard feelings, but here are my 2-cents:

1) There is nothing wrong with babying. We all need it from time to time. In my book it's the same as giving better treatment than normal, which a sick or injured person or animal needs.
2) It seems like the time to quote someone is when theirs wasn't the previous post, so you don't look like you're commenting on the previous post, but an earlier one.

Good time to lock this up - no need to beat a dead horse.

In the Infirmary, the priority is to care for the ill rabbit, and be considerate of the member posting (who is obviously under stress with a sick rabbit on their hands).

Members should be posting useful information about how to care for the rabbit. If your post is not going to help the rabbit or poster solve the illness issue, please do not bother posting.

There is no need to offer opinions about how other members post, whether or not someone was offensive, or your own personal musings/judgements on what makes a good owner, either ethically or morally.

This is not the place for that. Take the personal issues to PMs.

If you notice folks getting off topic and personal in a thread, PM a few moderators, and they will get to the thread as soon as possible.

OP: Please update us with how Blacky is doing in a new thread- so very sorry for the lack of moderation. Usually, folks are much more helpful here at RO. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Thanks,
NorthernAutumn

Latest posts

Back