Bunny Breeds and coloring

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyatt101

Reaction score
What are the bunny breeds that make you go "AWWW!!!"? I think we all have those breeds that we just love to see! For me, it's lionheads and holland lops. Then, what's a fur coloring that you like? I love white with broken black spots, and tort, and broken tort. I also love agouti and dutch coloring. What about you? Favorite breeds/coloring?

Holland lops :whistling: as for coloring anything except agouti and solid tort and harli but they are all super cute to me!

I love Flemmies and New Zealand's because of their big ears. I also love Dutchies, but I am a little biased. I'm a little picky when it comes to breeds and colors though. I love the chinchilla coloring, its one of my favorites. I only really like ND in black/chocolate otter. I LOVE red New Zealands and blue Flemmies. I love harly lionheads. And black Rex's. And even though I have a black and white dutch, my favorite dutch color is chinchilla, but I love my little mismarked girl!
I pretty much love all buns, but those are my favorite color/breed combos.

Not sure if you have seen this breed, but it's totally that breed what makes me say "AWWWW" :D And not sure if it has name in english, but in Finland, Sweden, Denmark etc. it's called jamora.

petsie022040244_b.jpg

There's Tamine, my only jamora. :)

And also every rabbit with harlequin or magpie coloured.. So beautiful! I love long haired bunnies, but still not so much lionheads. I also like tortoise wery much as a color... :)

I'm huge into Flemish Giants, preferring Blues and Blacks, while my wife likes Fawns and whites. If not a giant, then I like the Mini-Lops, no color in particular because Im not sure which ones they come in. I like sable points, do they come in that color?

Not sure if you have seen this breed, but it's totally that breed what makes me say "AWWWW" :D And not sure if it has name in english, but in Finland, Sweden, Denmark etc. it's called jamora.

petsie022040244_b.jpg

There's Tamine, my only jamora. :)

And also every rabbit with harlequin or magpie coloured.. So beautiful! I love long haired bunnies, but still not so much lionheads. I also like tortoise wery much as a color... :)

Very pretty bun. :)

My favorite breed is tans of course and color in them is blue. My other favorite color is chinchilla anything! And opal very pretty. I've also always had a soft spot for BEWS. If only we had room for BEW polish I would be able to show with mom

I have a VERY soft spot for Mini Rex in any color, but my favorite variety in them is Broken Black. When I see one I go OHHHH AWWW and can not take my eyes or mind off of them. I also think that the belgian hairs are cool to look at. I have only seen 1 in my life (even though I showed for 4 years). I would never own one probably though. I think that there are probably only about 3 breeds that I would ever own. Mini Rex (my favorite), Polish, and Flemish Giants, though I have never been around them to know much about them. They might4 very well be to big for me even.

My favorite breed is tans of course and color in them is blue. My other favorite color is chinchilla anything! And opal very pretty. I've also always had a soft spot for BEWS. If only we had room for BEW polish I would be able to show with mom
I think if my husband ever had a choice in getting a rabbit, he would probably want a tan. He loved them when I showed him pictures. lol I love tans too, I think they're so different and beautiful.
My husband also likes Checkered Giants, because of their "race stripe" hahaha.

Every time is see a French lop or English lop I'm like AHHHHH!
I love the colour orange in all rabbits, I have 3 orange bunnies :) I also like Dutch splits, chocolates, sooty fawns and broken orange :) I love mini lops and Hollands too! Ahh I can't decide love ALL lops!

Latest posts

Back