bunny birfday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imbrium

Jennifer
Reaction score
I'm 12-something... weeks? whatever those silly humans call it. I dunno 'bout people time but I do know mommy says that the... um... "House Rabbit Society" says my birfday means I'm old enuf to taste my first vegeble. only one, she says, and only a little bitty bit... but still, I get to have a vegeble!!

booo!! I said I wanted cawwots but mommy got me this funky green junk she said was "romine harts". eww.

I might've eated it if she had let me eat it in front of Nala-bunny to tease her 'cause she's too little for vegebles but mommy said that was too mean so I refused to eat mah birfday vegeble.

~ Gaz

I ated it the next day... I had some cilantro a few days later, but mommy said she's not buying any more of that 'cause it stinks up the fridge and makes her hands smell :(

I got to have a carrot, too, but it's funky... I like the leafy bits but not the long green parts or the weird orange thing attached to them. Nala likes the long green parts and mommy eats the orange things, though!

Latest posts

Back