Bunny "bathing" himself

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlysoup

Reaction score
My male bunny likes to gingerly dip his paws in his bowl and then smooth his paws over his face/beard (he is a lionhead-mix with a double mane). Does anyone else's bunny do this?

I'm going to try to get a video of him.

Lol, that's so funny! What a smart bun. Instead of wasting his time going through all the effort to lick his paws to wash his face, just dip the paws and they are nice and moist to wash and smooth that face fur :) I hope you get a video of it. That's got to be pretty funny to see.

I caught him doing it again but he stopped when I noticed. Silly! Why are rabbits so hard to get good photo/video of? My guys are always on the move!

I've never seen a rabbit do that before. They just lick their paws. It's super cute when they clean their ears. I'd really like to see a video of your rabbit lol, it sounds adorable.

My oldest cat does this thing sometimes where he'll like your hand and then rub his face on it, rather than using his paw.

Latest posts

Back