bunny bale

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manda

Reaction score
anyone here ever heard of bunnybale? its a place where you can order mini bales of timothy or alfafa hay. its supposed to be the best of the best. it comes with a feeder too. they hay is sooo compact. its 6lbs so compact it fits in a shoe box. i was wondering if i have to have the feeder with this, or can i just break some off for the bunnies without making a huge mess or messing up how compact it is

I just ordered the mini bale from there. It comes stacked in little compressed mini bales. I bought the wooden rack from them, too, but I'm not crazy about it.

The open space (where the bunny pulls the hay through) is too small so I have to keep sticking my fingers in there to pull it down where it can be reached.

You could put the mini bales in a regular hay rack and it would work better, I think.

I order their hay, but I buy the bulk boxes. It is so much cheaper that way. I have five guinea pigs and two rabbits to support.

All the critters love it!

I, too, have heard people sing its praises. My bunnies have never tried it, but I'm thinking about ordering some.

see i dont use a hay rack. and dont want to either. they just get it lose in there litter box. i can see that its ment for a rack.

would pulling a few handfulls out just make it all come lose and cause as much me as the oxbow hay im using.

i am trying to find a way to keep all that hay off of the floor. its pretty well tooken over

Do they ship to Canada at all? I'm not seeing an option in the checkout.

Have you tried the compressed hay cakes? Mine get those as treats and love them.

They are less messy than hay, but my bunnies leave little crumbs everywhere, which is a bit of a pain, but better than hay everywhere.

Latest posts

Back