bunny ate plastic !?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allyssa G

Reaction score
normally I keep a MUCH better eye on Piggy ( 9 month old lion head mix), but while I was studying he somehow got hold of my grooming glove (that i JUST bought) and went to town. luckily, I noticed but he'd already eaten quite a bit as you can see in the photo (at least, i'm assuming do considering I didn't see little blue pieces around).
view
i'm a first time bun mom so as you can guess i am very much panicking now. how serious is this/how scared should i be? what steps should i take?View media item 9543

normally I keep a MUCH better eye on Piggy ( 9 month old lion head mix), but while I was studying he somehow got hold of my grooming glove (that i JUST bought) and went to town. luckily, I noticed but he'd already eaten quite a bit as you can see in the photo (at least, i'm assuming do considering I didn't see little blue pieces around).
view
i'm a first time bun mom so as you can guess i am very much panicking now. how serious is this/how scared should i be? what steps should i take?View media item 9543
dear piggy,-well here we go,-lots of water,timothy /grasses,--what goes in must go all the way through..--rabbits lack the stomach muscles-to throwup--I donot think there will be a new problem,but keep an eye on him just in case there is an exception to the rule..as far as chewing,rabbits teeth are in constant period of growth,,there is therefore a much need to chew,--grasses are mandatory to maintain teeth and gitract flora/immune system,--lots of things to know about our little friends...--sincerely james waller for joseph r cottontail/bdenium rip--we have all panicked at one time or another--they keep us in line!!

Back