Bunny art! - Submissions closed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hira

Sir Fluffybuns
Reaction score
Hello all! :bunny22:
I'm Hira, and I'm an artist . . . who usually does commission work. However, Seeing how as I do not have any commissioners, and a lot of time, I'm asking you all to post pictures of your bunnies if you want them drawn! :bunnybutt:
I may not get to all of them, but I will try! I spend ages drawing though, so it may take some time. :happybunny:

Some of them may be flat coloured, sketches or lineart, and some may even be the full deal! It all depends on how much time I have, really! But you've all been so helpful so far . . . :blushan:

So go ahead and submit your bunnies, and we'll see what I can do!
:group:

Please Note - All art submissions are currently closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a dump of my cousin's rabbit for a few brief examples!

[[It wouldn't let me edit this into my post, apologies! Probably my bad internet . . . ]]
6lfkUEgM21lOQbwW1YeFPgBn590ju.png

I would love to have you do something with my two bunnies pix if my camera phone pix will come out good enough for you to use. Please pardon me but still trying to figure out about posting pix & things here. So I am trying to see if this one photo will come through here! This is a pic of my Hope, Jersey wooly doe!

Sorry to waste your time. I can't seem to get the photo to post here. I'm sure it is my ignorance & lack of experience with photos.

Last edited:
It's okay, Tauntz! If you have some on your profile I can get the picture off of there. As for how to upload pictures and add them to posts, you can upload them somewhere and click this button here:
insertimage.gif

Once you do that, a box asking for a link to your picture will show up, and you can post it to the post!

For uploading your images, you can use something like Photobucket, which is great for having private or public albums, or you can use Tinypic, which is a quick upload site by the makers of Photobucket. This is used for grabbing quick links, and there's no sign up required. There's also Imgur, and I'm not entirely sure how it works since I've never used it, but what I gather is that it's sort of like a public gallery type thing where you can pan through your pictures, but I'm not sure if it has a private capability. Finally, if you want a smooth, easy picture synch where you can add entire folders easily and get picture links, there's Picasa, which you download and use to manage your photos and they are then uploaded to a private or public album [your choice] and you can get links from there. [Of course, that being said, last I used Picasa was in '11 or '10, so I'm not sure if any of this changed.] And countless others! I hope this helped you!

Oooooh, Lola is beautiful! I have a lesser sulfur-crested cockatoo. Would love to see what Hira could do with your Lola!

here are some of my fluffy Titan! ^-^ ..in all of his stages of fluffy.
1236738_549146045152513_1163458718_n.jpg

74758_534208783312906_1659967456_n.jpg
998736_534208763312908_2065914943_n.jpg
406774_472608059472979_972891673_n.jpg
601045_453007838099668_709189026_n.jpg

Thanks, Hira! In the past on another board I did post pix without problems but I guess it is different setup here! Its been awhile too so will have to figure it out somehow! lol All I can remember is I did it through the "Manage Attachments" but I must be doing something wrong. Darn & I was hoping to use the pix in a blog for my bunnies! Will work on it a bit later when I have the time.

Here is my Hope!!!! I think I will have done it if this posts! If not, I will stop trying here!

Hope 1 Nov 19 2013.jpg

Oh I love your work!
Do you play any animal type online games by chance? I swear I've seen your style before!

My 2 Buns! Chive the Lionhead, and Edgar the English Lop.

945470_10151992621964410_832398226_n.jpg

1472854_10151992623064410_1477156346_n.jpg

Oh, you sure haven't lost your touch with bird art! :heartbeat: Love the Lola drawings!!!!

Would you ever do a Cockatoo? I know its a bird not a bunny, but she's such a doorknob!
Haha its worth a shot to ask anyway! :p

http://s94.photobucket.com/user/Lolaandthecrowd/library/Lola and the others?sort=3&page=1
http://s94.photobucket.com/user/Lolaandthecrowd/library/Lola Shots?sort=3&page=1

Oh! If you do, I would love one of Freddy! Here are a couple pics of him (one soaking wet after a shower). Also, my last post, the super fluffy one it's Bugsy, the close-up is Groucho.

1384925565309.jpg

1384925673190.jpg

Back