Bunny anxiety?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinmikel

Reaction score
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1420426528.508116.jpg

This is Mr. Bill Bun. We rescued him about 3 weeks ago from a rabbit rescue in Paramount, CA. I was told that he was once a school pet and that he wasn't getting the proper care, so someone had him neutered and brought him to the rescue. He had an infection near his neuter incision point. He is now bonded with our two girls. He seems to just sit a lot and wait for us to come in the room or walk by. When we come in, he gets very excited.

Does this sound like anxiety to you?
Is it possible to spend too much time with your bunny?

Thanks for any help,
Just In

It sounds more like he is either very bonded with people and is excited to get some attention, or he knows that people have treats and so he is responding to the hope he is getting something yummy. Or it could be a bit of both :)

Ok! Thanks for your reply. I guess I may worry too much about all of our babies. I want their lives to be perfect. :)

When you say excited, do you mean energetic and hoppy or zoomy and hidy? I doubt he is anxious but if you are concerned about his behavior around humans, maybe try leaving an item with your smell on it around his sleeping area. This doesn't work on all rabbots but I hope it works on yours.

Latest posts

Back