Bunniversary!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blwinteler

Reaction score
So, mama's computer broke. We's been waiting ALL DAY to gets hold of her fone. Thursday was our bunniversary! We've had mama for a hole year! She gived us strawberry tops and a tiny bit of bananana and sum raisins, but not as much as we wanted. And she loved on me (bugsy) a lot. I gave her toof purrs. Groucho dussent no what he is missing. We luvs mama and she luvs us.

Happy bunniversary to you and Groucho!! Your mama is so lucky to have had you for a whole year!

~ Felix

Happy Bunniversary! Your hoomin is lucky to has you!

Happy bunniversary. Your mama must be very happy to have given up her home to you for so longs.

Trix here-

is buniversary anything like my Mummers and Dumpy's anniversary? They are married 14 years today.

Happy Bunniversery! My mommi says that my Bunniversery will be on October 5th. I'm really excited! It sounds lik so much fun!

-Silver

Almost. Mama dussent know are birfday. She says is like Annie verse re. It is da day we was a dopted.

Gotcha.

Dumpy tells me my burfday is 15 May 2003. I did not get adopted until mid July of that year. I remember that day 'cos Dumpy protected me the entire car ride home, and he and a Hooter's waitress looked in on me while Mummers and the other humans who retrieved me were eating wings. That was a weird day- I had no idea where I was going to end up. Glad I took that trip!!!

Latest posts

Back