Bunnies snore don't they?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furryface

Reaction score
ok...maybe I'm just a nervous nellie...

Lola has this odd "wheeze/whistle" but ONLY if she's in bunny loaf mode....

she's otherwise her normal onery self :p

is this just her version of snoring?

awww, I love when bunnies snore, sigh.
Had a 25lb.long haired black cat that used to roll over on his back and snore and snore..lol first night I got him I woke up at 2am..thinking..."I know I went to bed alone last night, what the heck is that noise?"..roll over and look under the bed..and there lies Sugar, flat on his back snoring his heart out, lol.

The only time I would be concerned is if the rabbit is making the snoring sound in general and not just when resting. Dunkin commonly snores when he is sleeping deeply and it is quite loud.

Chalk snores! When she's in her little hay nest, I often wonder what the noise is over the TV, so I turn it down and I can hear little Chalk going 'cooooooooo, booooooop bop brrrrrp cooooooo' :p That's the closest way I can spell it- she sounds sort of like a little owl and a cat purring loudly! :D

pla725 wrote:
Gracie, my Dutch, snores. It's like a cooing and wheezing sound combined. It is loud. I had a lop that snored.

Maybe it's something about Dutch buns!

I have long said that my Dutchess is the world's noisiest bunny. She has happy noises while we're snuggling and she's grooming me, happy piggie noises when she eats, anda little whistle-snort when she sleeps!

wabbitmom12 wrote:
pla725 wrote:
Gracie, my Dutch, snores. It's like a cooing and wheezing sound combined. It is loud. I had a lop that snored.

Maybe it's something about Dutch buns!

I have long said that my Dutchess is the world's noisiest bunny. She has happy noises while we're snuggling and she's grooming me, happy piggie noises when she eats, anda little whistle-snort when she sleeps!
Oh, that sounds just like Pernod! She had different noises like that. I miss my noisy little Dutchie :(

Jan

JadeIcing wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Teresa is the loudest. She freaks me out sometimes.:shock:
LOL! Scared of a little bunny! :laughsmiley:
:XLike you didn't know that! :p
I'd be a little scared of Teresa, too! She's so spunky! She reminds me of Maisie that way. Funny, with them both being a form of agouti-type coloring...and Maisie is part Nethie Dwarf. Hmm...lol!

Latest posts

Back