Bunnies humping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briggers

Reaction score
Hi there,

Brabie is all fine now no more poorly tummy yay!!!

So we thought we would try to intergrate them today. Barbie is done (well jackman did it, bit her man parts off) and Jackman isnt.

They are dwarf dutch. i put them in the cage together and jackman started humping poor barbie, i thought "leave him to it he is asserting his domanance" but it was going on and still is, and now barbie has started to hump jackman!!!!!!

The keep doing it and doing it to each others faces!!! We stop them when doing it to the face.

Should i allow this to continue until 1 has the dominance or should i just leave getting them together until jackman is done??

They are 10 months old.

Thanks xxxxx

:lookaround

I would separate them until both are fixed. In my opinion, you have very little chance of successfully bonding a pair where both bunnies aren't fixed - it's more likely that one will turn on the other and a fight will break out.

It is also a lot more complicated than a simple bite to the genitals to neuter a bunny. Are you sure that Jackman has neutered Barbie? Rabbits have prominent testicles.

Latest posts

Back