Bunnies chewing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mybunnies

Reaction score
:X Hi, Iam new at this but please bear with me, My husband is on theverge of giving my precious bunnies the boot.

The problem is that my female (Roxy) chews on everything !!!!power cords anything left on the floor clothingdrapes etc.

My male (Bugsy) urinates on one specific spot on thecarpet (I've tried everything from comercial cleaners and catdeterents to pine sol. Nothing seems to stop thisbehavior. Besides that my carpets are becoming stained.

Both are "Fixed" Please help me to find a solution before I am left bunnyless !!!!!!!

If the female chews on everything, try buying the"bitter apple" spray that tastes nasty and is specifically made foranimals with bad habbits. As far as I know, it's not bad for theirhealth.

A simple solution for the male peeing in that one spot on the carpet isto get a litter box and place it over top the spot he goes to thebathroom on. It won't stop his behaviour but it will stop him frompeeing on the carpet and makes cleaning 100 times easier!

Let your husband know that your bunnies are your babies.

2nd. Place a littler box, filled with kitty littler, on the places were Bugsy likes to e.

3rd. Buy them a cage where they can stay whileyour husbandis home.

If worst comes to worst you can buy an outdoor rabbit hutch for youbuns. I built this for Flopsy, this has more room than an indoor hutch.And your house will not smell. Since they are outdoors.

march 091.jpg

Latest posts

Back