Bunnies, Bunnies Everywhere!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Our house looks like a bunny zoo this week. Myniece Amanda and her boyfriend brought their bunnies home from collegethis week. Stephie has a lot of company now. We're taking all 3 buns tothe vet tomorrow for pre fixing physicals. That should be a lot offun:shock:

nfac4

nfacp

nfadg

If you think you have a zoo in your house, comeover to mine :pTwo buns, six kits, two dogs, two kids underfive, now thats a zoo! I will keep my fingers crossed that all of thebuns pass their physicals with flying colors although I am sure theywill. Good luck!

Fergi's mom

People ask me if I'm going to open a petting zoosoon. We have 4 dogs, 4 cats, 2 buns, 2 cockatiels, 1 geuinapig.

When did you decide to open a pet store??

Bless your heart for opening your house to all on Thanksgiving day.

I'm sure all the bunny parents are much more relaxed and happy with their babies with them.

:)

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Carolyn

I have 1 dog,, 2 cats, 3 ferrets, 1parrot, 1 salt water fish tank (77 gallon) and 1 freshwatertank(66 gallon) plus 4 kittens, a 2 and a 3 yr old,and anothe rone on the way!! LOL

Congrats Brandy, and good luck as well! I thoughtI had quite the zoo, but looks like I got beat...lol I have 2 dogs, 1cat, 1 bunny (getting another soon), 1 fish, 3 bearded dragons, 1 ballpython, 1 plecostomus (sucker fish). I think thats all...oh yeah, doesa boyfriend count too?

Melody & the Crew

Bo and I would like to come visit for thanksgiving! Got room? :p

Our house is very busy too..... lots of critters! I thinkit's important for children (and adults) to have furry friends....their unconditional love (ok, bunnies have a few conditions on it lol)is awesome!

Latest posts

Back