Bunnies acting like humans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horselvrkc

Reaction score
Lets see everyones bunnies standing up!!!! Heres Riley:

Frisbeeweddingandriley030.jpg

That video of Wash is really cute. I love how he goes to the edge to smooth the blankets out. It looks like he really is making the bed, lol. Can he come to my house? I have beds that need making.:biggrin2:

Horselvrkc- Riley is soooo cute. I just LOVE his color! I like it so much I had to pull my husband over to take a look;)

we3pnuts wrote:
Horselvrkc- Riley is soooo cute. I just LOVE his color! I like it so much I had to pull my husband over to take a look;)
awww!! thank you! yea as soon as i saw him at the petstore... i KNEW he was the one! he stood out from all the others!!!

Wash reminds me so much of my Dutch girl, Nibbles - love his digging action, too! (That's one of Nibbles' favorite games.)

No wonder you couldn't resist him. ;)

Wash thanks everyone for the compliments and says that as long as you pay him an hourly wage of banana chips he'd be happy to come to your house and bite you instead of his mom ;)

Wash is such a cutie! I'd hire him ANYTIME to come and make my bed...and clean my room, do the dishes...etc...lol. Just kidding. But really i hate to make my bed...i make my sister pay $.30 (cents) a month to "board" her portable desk in my room. lol. I can afford $.50 (cents) and some banana chips (since i don't really care for them) to give to Wash. lol.

My little cutie pie! :biggrin2: Buddy mostly gets into the plants that I don't want him to get into! :p My dad always seems so surprised when he buys a new plant and the next day it is gone! :shock: Silly Bud and Rox! They have learned that they need to be tall to get their favorite plants!

BuddyandMeganll047-1.jpg

:laugh:What a cutie...

Here is Thumper doing the "human"...

THUMPERSHOME044.jpg

Don't mind the wall stains...that is polyurethane from when I was refinishing my floor...Wow, it looked sooo icky, Good thing I took care of that.

THUMPERSHOME039.jpg

THUMPERSHOME022.jpg

TableTop.jpg
Seriouslynotfunny.jpg

whatyougetfromkitchen.jpg

Willow, would have walked on her back feet if she could;)
howcuteami.jpg

Smokey, a great rabbit but not a 'stand up kind of guy':cool:

This is his only standing pic....and that was almost a year ago.

horselvrkc wrote:
Lets see everyones bunnies standing up!!!!
"I have my human perfectly trained. All I have to do is stand up like this, and he gives me a craisin every time!"
scone1801.jpg

Other pictures of Scone standing up:
scone1329.jpg

scone3111.jpg

sconeup-086.jpg

Latest posts

Back