BUNFATHER, I call you out!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord_Thumper

Reaction score
TumpieRabbit's House (Top Half) Thumpdom, New York
Ok chump, I can't get any respect around here since you punched me out. I am sick of it, I am ready to fight to the death, here are the terms:

You must be tied up (both hands and feet) tight as tight gets with rope.
You must also be bundled up in 3 towels supported by three rolls of duct tape.
Just your head (and ears) must be visible.
I get the first 53 shots. Then you get a shot.

I of course have none of these restrictions. Well, sounds like a fair fight to me, shall we dance fat boy???!!!

Crown_2.gif
LT

Look Thumps a lot...let's talk for a moment first.

a. You never saw who hit you and gave you the black eye. I believe you had your butt stuck in the fan box at the time and were trying to get loose?

b. You can't get any respect 'cause of the way you treat the ladies. My word...how you talk to Frannie...and poor Snuggs. Yes, I admit it - I've cuddled with my share of does before - even two or three at a time. BUT...I was a gentlebun and never spoke ill of them behind their back or in front of their face. Ok...so I might have whispered in their ear, "You're so good at grooming...." or "Of course your butt doesn't look fat in that cage.." but I never played favorites....well...except for GingerSpice. She was truly the love of my life.

You on the other hand have insulted your women in your blog...where others can see it.

For the humans and buns who are interested - they can read about it here:

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=19408&forum_id=6

It reads almost like one of those magazines from the grocery store....you know - the ones with pictures of how Elvis has come back from the aliens.

So the lack of respect that you get isn't because of ME. Its because people are learning about the REAL Thumps. How he needs to have a fan box in order to think he has fans...how he doesn't share the good stuff with his wife but hogs the lettuce. Yeah - I've seen the photos.

Now about your fight idea....I'd take you up on it except for a few things.

Let's see - what was it you said?

You must be tied up (both hands and feet) tight as tight gets with rope.

Who's going to tie me up? You? Are you sure you can turn around in a circle - let alone tie me up?

You must also be bundled up in 3 towels supported by three rolls of duct tape.

Hmm...is this a fetish about the number three? Once again - who is going to do this - you? Are you sure you can get the duct tape around me without getting wrapped in it yourself? How about we put some around your mouth while you're at it?

Just your head (and ears) must be visible.

Now here is the funny part.....I can make my head and ears visible...but as soon as you go to hit me - I'll just duck them back in and you'll just be hitting towels. Of course...you might not hurt yourself that way.

And how do you plan to hit me? If you try to use your front paws - you can't get them past your nose cause of the size of your head (I didn't use the word fat...now did I?). If you try to use your back paws - you're going to lose your balance and be tumbling on the floor.

I get the first 53 shots. Then you get a shot.

53 shots huh? I didn't know you could count that high? And there comes that number 3 again.

Thumps....maybe you should see a bunny-shrink to find out what it is about you and the number three....here are some questions to get you started..

a. How many brothers and sisters did you have?

b. Were you ever the first at mama or did you always have to wait in line? Were you the fourth one to get fed?

c. Can you only count to three?

Anyway, I refuse to fight you. You are insisting on a fight to the death and the forum would really miss you. Believe it or not - your blog really makes folks cackle...uh....I mean...laugh.

But trust me Thumps...I'm doing it for your own good.

If you really want a fight - I'm betting Frannie can take you on. Maybe you'll win back her respect that way.

But alas...now I have my carrots and craisins to dine on....along with my banana and fruit loops and oh...even cilantro!

The BunFather

Boys, boys, boys....

Can't we all just get along?

Remember - you have to watch yourself boys. We're NOT humans. We can NOT stoop to their level. We're RABBITS and as such - we must behave with dignity. We must show each other respect even if it isn't earned or deserved (yet).

Now what I learned from my year in kindergarten (ok...so it was only nine months) is that there are some times when bucks (at least human ones) don't get along. They think that words and pushing each other will make them look smarter or better but it only makes them look...foolish. In fact, when I had my litters, I made sure to share with them all the memo about how "fighting isn't cool and it doesn't make you look better in the eyes of the girls".

Thumps - to be honest with you - it looked like you were playing with Jim's mascara and got caught. That's fine - I can understand that ... if I was all white, I'd want to add some color to my fur also...it can be fun.

BunFather - you let Thumps get to you. Yes, I know - he probably irritated you and egged you on. I've seen times when your fur gets ruffled...you need to be a little more patient. Remember - you're a RABBIT and not a human.

So boys...let's all join paws and sing along together...you ready...

"Let there be peace on earth...and let it begin with me.."

BUNFATHER - stop pointing at Thumper....it is supposed to begin with you...with all of us.

'Scuse me a moment guys - I gotta go bite BunFather on the butt -I'll be back later....

Miss Bea

I'm sorry y'all but I won't fight him. When you consider my brains vs. Trumpster's brawn...it wouldn't be fair to him. (What about the other way around? HA HA HA)

You have to remember - he wants a fight to the death. Admit it - you'd miss him...wouldn't you?

Besides - I can't guarantee that all proceeds from the event would go to Sabrina's Rabbit Rescue. I won't do any fighting unless I know it will benefit someone else.

Maybe LT can call another sucker out for a fight...but as for me - I'm going back to holding mom hostage in her office for craisins and carrots while she works (Yeah...I see where she wrote about it in her lionhead blog. She didn't want me to see her talking about it).

The BunFather

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
What pay per view channel will it be on?

Wow, I totally forgot about this challenge I put out there, I just figured you for a chicken.

Bullyfather, I read through your response and all I can say at this point is...

your not very nice.

And I will treat the women anyway I want, so stop playa hating, don't hate the playa hate the game.

What is that Thumper theme song "I dont wanna be a player no more"

I dont wanna be a playa no more,
Im not a playa, I just Thumps a lot.
Punisher has got what you lookin for...

Bunfather, we operate at two different levels, I am a "leader" and you a "follower" just accept it playboy.

Crown_2.gif
LT

Back