BunBun and Lucky are missing-BOTH FOUND!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so happy and relieved that Bunbun and Lucky are safe in your arms.
Yes it makes my day to hearthe good news.

And about the other bit of news ...

Congratulations!!! :hugsquish:

Take care of yourself.

Thank God, I have been prying for your guys since I first saw this thread.I can't imagine going through what you did, I think I would have lost hope, but I'm SO HAPPY that they found their way home.

(HUGS)

Now we need lots of pictures! Also did you report it to the police or anything? I hope whoever did this doesn't do it again - I'm scared they might try a second time to free your guys!

Nadia

That's wonderful!!!!! :D

I'm so happy that both of them are back and are okay!

Now you need to go and rest up. :)

Nadia made a good point - is there anything you can do to prevent this from happening again? This is such a happy ending, it would be just horrible for it to happen a second time....

WOOOOOO!!!! PREGNANT!!! WOOOO!! How exciting, eh!?!?!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I am sooooo happy to see your babies back with you :D:D:D:D!

That is wonderful!!!
i am so happy they were both safely brought home
Great job!

Hopefully it never happens again, as this had to be traumatising!

:pinkbouce::highfive::party::happyrabbit::thumbup

You have two lucky buns!

YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!

MOST AWESOME NEWS I'VE HEARD IN WEEKS!!!!

I can't tell you how relieved I am....I haven't been able to get to a computer all day....classes, etc.....I've been prayingthat BunBun had come home. Take good care of yourself, and infinite nose rubs to both of those sweet bunnies! We're pleased as can be here in PA.:great::hugsquish::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::bunnyhug::woohoo:party0002::airborne:

I'm sorry I didn't come back in here and post to thank all of you sooner, I meant to and just felt a bit weirded out by the whole thing.

I feel so bad and guilty that this even happened to them, I've been tormenting myself about it, thinking I should have done something different, had them inside etec etc...all the "what ifs" and "should haves".

I talked to my good friend Crystal (AngelnSnuffy), who I have to say is like THE best mod :biggrin2:, and she made me realise how dumb I was being. Thanks Crys :hug:

So THANK YOU guys SO MUCH, I honestly could not have gotten through this without you guys at all. I want to thank you all by name but then I wouldn't have any time to go and take some pics of my bun-butts, which I am about to do.

You all have no idea what your support meant to me, I am overwhelmed by the kindness *sniff sniff*. I was crying when I read all your congrats for finding the buns.

:hugsquish:

NZminilops wrote:
I talked to my good friend Crystal (AngelnSnuffy), who I have to say is like THE best mod :biggrin2:...

:agree :yes: :yeahthat:

sas :)

Ya know, I had tears well up when I saw you post that BunBun was home! and I'm not even preggers! LOL!

It was such good news among so many sad, sad things lately.

OhI just noticed this, that's great news that BunBun has been found too. Congrats on the baby too Michelle, I hope it all goes well. :hug:

Yahooo!!!

Freakin awesome!!!!

Now go take care of yourself and the baby-to-be, LOL. I am sooo glad to hear you had a happy ending, congrats on bunnies and baby!:yes::yes::yes::big kiss:

Latest posts

Back