Bun Spazing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quyntarious

Reaction score
So Amanda (Iamawesum69420) and I camehome and our bun started going crazy. She spent about 30 minsniffing my arm, and then ran into the bed room to Amanda and beganwhining and sniffing her like mad. Amanda likened the whiningto a puppy whimpering. She also thumps a couple times duringthis. Later she would Amanda around even more obsessivelythan normal, to the point where it became like a chase.Again, she began thumping but more so this time. She actuallythumped on Amanda's foot. We had looked at a few rabbits atthe pet shop early so is she freaking out because she smells anotherbun, or is she just in a good mood?

Did any of you two handle the bunnies?if so thatis probably why she was acting that way...somelittle bunnyjust smelled another little bunny;)

cheryl

yes, we did handle the buns ourselves. She is acting more intense than usual and she has only thumped once before.

Yes,you betcha she has smelled another bunny,

maybe she is stamping her foot to let you know that some bunny ain't very happy that you have been near some other bun;)

cheryl

I have just never seen her act likethis. She usuallly sniffs us a lot after we've handled thebuns at the store, but she seems to have really gone nuts thistime. When she was chasing me, she didn't even take the timeto stop and use her litter box because she was leaving a little trailbehind her while she was running. Also, she seemed to bedoing these things to me more than Ryan and we both handled the bunequally so we should have the same amount of smell. I leftthe apartment earlier and I thought she might follow me out the doorlol.

Latest posts

Back