Bumps?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexish

Reaction score
Hello, I need some help. :( I was feeling around my bun and noticed some small bumps randomly around his tummy, chest (between his legs)< and sides. I have only counted 3 so far, they are very small (a bit smaller than a pin head) and firm, sort of like bumps we get on our skin that are just there. I haven't examined them visually yet, but I wanted to know is it common for rabbits to get random skin bumps, or is it something I need to get checked out?

He is a Netherland Dawrf.

Thank you :pray:

My bunny has something similar. I pulled all the fur back and it almost looks like it would be what we consider a mole. It is a little red-ish bump on his back. I personally don't think it's much too worry about, but if you're worried you could have a vet look.
I had a natural path look at him a week ago for his sneezing problem, and they thought the little bump could just be a fat deposit or something.

Up to you! Unless the bumps get bigger, or you can tell it's irritating the bunny, I would just keep an eye on them. That's kinda what I'm doing. If you're worried, then do go to the vet :)

Alexish wrote:
Hello, I need some help. :( I was feeling around my bun and noticed some small bumps randomly around his tummy, chest (between his legs)< and sides. I have only counted 3 so far, they are very small (a bit smaller than a pin head) and firm, sort of like bumps we get on our skin that are just there. I haven't examined them visually yet, but I wanted to know is it common for rabbits to get random skin bumps, or is it something I need to get checked out?

He is a Netherland Dawrf.

Thank you :pray:
--prey animals.ie rabbits are stress animals,--there are a variety of opportunist bacteria,etc.-that prey on them...that given,rabbits do get/have abscesses,etc.--which periodically rear their ugly heads,-it is best to identify the curse quickly -so here is a link which help you identify a potential problem http://www.medirabbit.com --sincerely james waller:big wink::pray:

Latest posts

Back