Bulk Hay in the GTA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found bulk cheap hay in the "super shopper" case yuor not framiliar with it its a magazine type thing that sells EVERYTHING, i once saw an ad for an old shoe...

bales4bunnies.jpg

i sell sacks of hay for $10, $8 if you buy more than 6 sacks, this is for people who live in apartments and don't want the mess of hay bales...there is enough hay in each sack to last my 5 rabbits 6 days. its $9 if you return your empty sack... i sell bales that are 90% timothy and 10% alfalfa for $12. i am in peterborough/kawartha lakes/GTA region, about 125kms from Toronto
bales4bunnies4.jpg

like my page on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bales4Bunnies/176596009044269

you can PM, or send me an email [email protected], or contact me through the facebook group if you are interested!!

lightweight wrote:
For anyone who lives in the Brampton area, they sell bales of hay for 6.00 at the peel seed coop at bovaird and why 10 (Hurontario)

WOW! THIS IS AMAZING! :biggrin:
Definitively checking out this place this weekend! I've been looking for an alternative to Super Pet's $20 hay bags that only last 3 weeks!

I've also just emailed yay4hay and bales4bunnies. Thanks everyone! :hugsquish:

Latest posts

Back