Building a rabbit run

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Vickie!

I want hubby to build some sort of pen in the backyard where the boyscan sit and play with the bunnies. Somewhere they can run and binkytill their hearts content. We've been trying to take them out withtheir bunny leashes but they act like they have on straight jacketsLOL. I don't think they care much for them. But since they refuse tostop eating my carpets thier out of cage time is very limited in thehouse. I think they are taking lessons fromSherman :)(bunnymommy-loved the post about the TV wires!)

We have 2 rabbits runs. My dad basically built adog run. There were slight modifications made to it though, the bottom6 inches of wire were cut in the corners and bent to the inside becauserabbits tend to try and dig out right against the fence but then theycan't. Since half of the runs fence is our yard fence which is allwood, we attached chicken wire to the fence with a staple gun and bentit over at the bottom to prevent digging again. He left a space for agate to be added when we get around to it, right now it's just a pieceof plywood that's our "door". I'll get pictures soon because I think Imade that confusing!

Here's some pictures, this run goes around the outside of our vegetable garden.

run.jpg

run2.jpg

LMAO! BunnyMommy your a hoot! But he does look like one of those guards you see in Britain!

Don't you see the resemblance?

This picture is so precious!:p From what we all know of Mocha, the uniformsuits him so well!!! I just love the way his little arms hangout of the front of the jacket. He is so handsomein his uniform and man does he look good inred! Arethere any girl bunnies in the neighborhood? WATCHOUT! they are going to be jumping the fence to get after thathandsome bun!LOL! Spice is going to feel leftout! Hope that fence is good and strong.LOL!!!! Beckie Trouble & Trixie

Thanks guys! I think I have some pretty goodideas to show hubby. Of course I haven't told him he's building it yet!Love the picture of Mocha! What a cutie! I wouldn't mess with him. :p

Back