Buggz (yourillusion)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illusion

Reaction score
It breaks my heart to have to let you all know, that Buggz left us for the Bridge on Aug the 11th. I miss him so much, he was and still is momma's boy.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Binky free at the Bridge Buggz.:rainbow:

Susan:bunnyangel2:

Hi Jan,
I thought that pic captured his personality the best, it's hard to go through them. It's good to see all of you too, I also wish it was under different circumstances.
Heather

What a beautiful baby!!! I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Please find healing in your wonderful memories of your special guy, Buggz.

:pray:

Prayers and hugs,

myheart

He was a very special guy. The healing is going slowly, but i'm trying. Thank you for your prayers and hugs myheart.

Heather

We are sorry for your loss. It's been 2 months since we lost Commander Bun-Bun and it's still hard looking at pictures, but not so bad as last month. Great picture, too. Larry and Nancy

Thank you Larry, Nancy and Happi Bun. Hopefully it'll get easier as time goes by.
Thanks everyone for your support and careing words.

Heather

I am so sorry for your loss.

Rest in Peace Buggz and binky free at the bridge...:rainbow:

Buggz, my sweet sweet baby boy. I fell in love with you the moment I held you. I miss you so much, it still hurts so bad. You were and still are my heart bunny. I would do anything to have you back, to see you lying on the floor, or have you come running when I open the Craisin bag. I still smile when I think of you, but I just want to break down and cry at the same time. I can't put into words what you mean to me. You changed my life big guy, I will forever love you.

426670535_1e4566b1dc.jpg

426676774_a84ad74a8c.jpg

771867115_22168902e0.jpg

771867011_ce2f424689.jpg

771828857_a5fe64ba12.jpg

743575148_9b20afc75c.jpg

780645158_00160c2e44.jpg

780666692_051a484260.jpg

781299560_a23c038d4e.jpg

2814242769_8370bb8fab.jpg

2815091024_9f78dfa506.jpg

2814240845_b9c6bea8e3.jpg

Oh goodness, what adorable photos! Buggz looked to have so much character - he was in to everything!

it's awful when we lose our furry friends - especially a heart bunny - butI really believe that they are always with us, and know how much they were/are loved.

God Bless, Buggz, you beig, beautiful boy :(

Jan

Buggz was indescribable, he was funny, sweet, and most of all he was my baby. I really hope he knows, how much we all loved him. We buried him in the back yard in his favorite tunnel. The kitchen window looks out over the backyard, so I see it everyday. I've thought about planting flowers, kind of make a memorial. Just can't seem to make myself do it yet.

Illusion wrote:
Buggz was indescribable, he was funny, sweet, and most of all he was my baby. I really hope he knows, how much we all loved him. We buried him in the back yard in his favorite tunnel. The kitchen window looks out over the backyard, so I see it everyday. I've thought about planting flowers, kind of make a memorial. Just can't seem to make myself do it yet.
I am sure he did know how much you loved him.

I think, when you are ready to do it, making a memorial for him would be lovely, whether it's flowers or something else. Then you could look out of the window and take pleasure in your memories :)

Jan

Thank you Jan, your kind, and careing words have givin me support during this time. Sometimes I feel like a rambling idiot, but it kind of feels better to get it out.
Thanks again,
Heather

Latest posts

Back