Buckeye House Rabbit Society

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
http://ohare.org/gifts-raffle.htm

Check out our first ever spring raffle for a bunny bag designed and made by Sottish artist Annette Tait. Annette donated one of her beautiful bags for us to raffle for the bunnies. You can see more of her bags at her Etsy Shop (info on the link above).

Tickets are only $1.00 each. Here is a picture of the bag and Wesley, the artist's own bunny. The Arabella bunny bags usually sell between $78 and $98 and are made of vintage fabrics.

raffle'09_01.jpg

Kristen and Paul planned and designed their beautiful home around having the right space to foster a lot of bunnies. There home is a wonderful sanctuary. So many of the fosterers have dedicated space or remodeledto accomodate their fosters. It's really impressive.

I wish I lived in your area...!! Diva would be coming home with me in a flash!! She looks like a Cinnamon!!! I would take a Cinnamon girlie any day because they are so mellow and just plain awesome rabbits all the way around. The breed is not to be found in my area at all, which is very frustrating. (Should have never clicked on the link...think I would know better by now!!)

myheart

Come visit Ohio and adopt a bunny. I love Sylvester and Pumpkin but have avoided visiting the Zimmerman's 'cause I don't need any more bunnies.

Latest posts

Back