buck vs. doe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the rabbits you're selecting from are old enough to be neutered now then, personally, I would prefer picking one out in person rather than selecting from a picture...that's the only way you'll know his personality, unless the breeder can describe to you how each is. If the drive up there would be difficult then that might be an alternative.

Many opinions, so I'll throw mine in as well. I have a buck, only recently neutered but before that he was well behaved and did not spray. I think if you intend not to fix then a buck is easier to deal with especially if there are no other rabbits around. Of course it does depend a great deal on personality. I do want to warn you speaking from personal experience, my original plan was to get only one rabbit and leave him unfixed. Well after living with and taking care of one, I've come to desire having another one so toning with a plan but be ready to change it.

Bunnies are like pringles! ONCE YOU POP YOU JUST CAN'T STOP!!!:hbunnysmell:

Latest posts

Back