bubby screamed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bub was running around madly as usual, tossinghis head, showing off, biting the bars waiting for me. And then, justsitting there--out of the blue--he gave this bizarre little shriek.Didn't seem distressed before or after. He kept on bouncing off thewalls, climbing all over me, all the usual.

The only possible thing I can think of is that he was impatient--but I have NEVER heard of a bunny shrieking for minor reasons.

He seems totally fine--I'm baffled!

Any ideas?

Rose

What a frightening thing to hear, Rose.

As you know, they usually don't scream unless they're in pain orfrightened. Were you able to feel him for anyabnormalities?

That is odd. Keep an eye on the little guy.

-Carolyn

well, he was ripping apart his cage because he was mad. Maybe he'll learn a lesson from that!

He looked just fine when I went out to check on him a little while ago.

Weird bunny!

Rose

Ouch! A wirein the nose?! I would have screamed too...Hopefully that's what it was. It's possible...Maybe because he was so mad and got poked, that he just had to let abad bunny word out in a scream. Like my Mom does whensomething is dropped on her foot. =)

--Melissa and Umbra

Sometimes Mella screams for no reason. I know, itsounds crazy. She'll just walk over and scream. I was so shaken by itthe first time she did it that I posted here right away, worried sick.Pamnock advised me that some rabbits just scream when a noise bothersthem. She had rabbits that shrieked at the sound of pellets hittingtheir bowls.

Sarah wrote:
Sometimes Mella screams for no reason. I know, it soundscrazy. She'll just walk over and scream. I was so shaken by it thefirst time she did it that I posted here right away, worried sick.Pamnock advised me that some rabbits just scream when a noise bothersthem. She had rabbits that shrieked at the sound of pellets hittingtheir bowls.

No WAY! I wondered if any others did that, because honestly he was acting perfectly normal (ripping the cage apart).

I'll bet that was it--freaky, though, isn't it?

Rose

Latest posts

Back