Bub part 2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
Dear Rose,

I have to commend you. Running across these pictures again brought smiles.

You really gave us a perfect example of what you go through when you open Bub's front door. He certainly loves his Momma.

The way you took these pictures makes me feel like I'm right there, andthat's my arm fighting him off and petting him at the same time.

Bravo!!

I also have to tell you about how much I love his name. "Bub". Just "Bub".

Do you ever call him Bubba?
Do you say, "Aww..Lookit da Big Bubba Baby Buuoooyyyyy! :) "??

-Carolyn

You've hit it on the head, Carolyn! I can't take pictures unless I push him off me a bit. hehe

I often call him Bubby, but not Bubba.And Ifrequently call him Bunbun! :shock:

rabbitgirl wrote:
Are Mocha and Spice fixed? Bub is not. That makes a difference sometimes!
I never thought of that! Yes they are fixed. I just assumed becausethey chin everything else that they would chin me if they loved me thatmuch, lol. Maybe they just know I'm their's. ;)

I like bigger breeds, too. My 2 are medium mixed breeds though. My nextwill definitely be a big breed, whether that's when and if my parentslet me get another, or when my 2 get old. They're not even 2 yet, so Ihave a few years.

I just love Bub! I want to snuggle him, but I could do without the spraying. ;)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
rabbitgirl wrote:
Are Mochaand Spice fixed? Bub is not. That makes a difference sometimes!
I never thought of that! Yes they are fixed. I just assumed becausethey chin everything else that they would chin me if they loved me thatmuch, lol. Maybe they just know I'm their's. ;)

I like bigger breeds, too. My 2 are medium mixed breeds though. My nextwill definitely be a big breed, whether that's when and if my parentslet me get another, or when my 2 get old. They're not even 2 yet, so Ihave a few years.

I just love Bub! I want to snuggle him, but I could do without the spraying. ;)

That's likely it then. Hormones play a huge part!

I have both large and small, but I absolutely love the big ones. I love the size of their feet and ears and noses.

You definitely have to have a lot of patience to raise an unaltered male! They can be obnoxious!!!

Rose

Mocha sprays as is, but it's only in his cage tomark the area between his and Spice's cage. Spice doesn't spray at all,just chins!

I'd have both unaltered males if it wasn't for the fact that I hadhoped that neutering them would stop fighting. But oh well, I stilllove my boys. I've had them for well over a year and I just want somekisses at least!

Spice still acts afraid of me. :(I go in his cage to give himstraw where I generally have to reach over him, and he bolts away fromme, he thinks I'm going to pick him up. This spring will mean someserious bonding with Spice! I'll try to set aside about 1.5 hours a dayjust for him. Mocha's friendly, just not kissy friendly, lol.

Back