Bub part 2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bub says, "Mum, you smell funny! Let me fix that!"

cc438b38.jpg

b130fa76.jpg

a0209237.jpg

511f6cbf.jpg

c84c4ceb.jpg

c3e2ae46.jpg

6361ae98.jpg

Decides he needs to wash his face....Stop everything!!!

3cff74f3.jpg

Climb on Mummy! Climb on Mummy!
786d183c.jpg

You smell like FENWICK!!!! :X

fd66d234.jpg

I think it's still you....right?

c7e79159.jpg

0f8a820c.jpg

HIHIHIHIHIHI! :D

a20b0c14.jpg

Oh thank you thank you thank you!! Those were thegreatest pictures ever! I love him chinning you and then the look onhis face when he gets a sniff of another bun. That was priceless Rose.Thank you so much for letting me see Bub:DGive him a big hugand kiss for me please!

Fergi's mom

He's so cute chinning you! I love itwhen Bo does that..... being claimed by a bunny is one of the bestthings in the world!!!

I like his nosey in the last photo.

Awwwww, Bub seems to be sooo rotten. Just like Precious. I love the chinning photos. LOL

Lanna

He is so gorgeous,Rose.

Blue is his color!

-Carolyn

rabbitgirl wrote:
Bub says, "Mum, you smell funny! Let me fix that!"

b130fa76.jpg

Decides he needs to wash his face....Stop everything!!!

3cff74f3.jpg

Climb on Mummy! Climb on Mummy!
786d183c.jpg

You smell like FENWICK!!!! :X

fd66d234.jpg

PRICELESS!! Hahaha!

AnnaS wrote:
So cute, he likes your gloves.

And my coat, and my hat, and my hands, and my nose, and my ears! Thelist goes on. Every square inch must be reclaimed every morning. :p

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
AnnaS wrote:
So cute, he likes your gloves.

And my coat, and my hat, and my hands, and my nose, and my ears! Thelist goes on. Every square inch must be reclaimed every morning. :p

Rose

Thats great though. You feel appetiated. I just get my pants and my slippers kissed.

*nepo* wrote:
Bub is so cute! I wish Nepo chinned me,he only licks me:(.
I'd be happy with even just licks. :shock:Neither of mine show any sign of affection to me. :(

*nepo* wrote:
MyBunnyBoys wrote:
*nepo* wrote:
Bub is so cute! I wish Nepo chinned me,he only licks me:(.
I'd be happy with even just licks. :shock:Neither of mine show any sign of affection to me. :(
I am happy with licks,I justwant chins to, but oh well licks are good too.

Bub has a major crush on me, that's why. Just like his daddy!!

As soon as those ol' hormones kicked in, he got that "Romeo" look in his eyes! hehe

Rose

I love Bub! He's such a love! I'd definitely callhim a modern day Romeo.;)I wish my boys had acrush on me!Mocha once got jealous of Spice's scent being all over me and chinnedme, he's also totally ignored me for petting Spice first. But that'sthe extend of their love, lol.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I love Bub! He's such a love! I'd definitely call him amodern day Romeo.;)I wish my boys had acrush on me! Mochaonce got jealous of Spice's scent being all over me and chinned me,he's also totally ignored me for petting Spice first. But that's theextend of their love, lol.

Fenny's pretty standoffish too. But about a 12 on the cuteness scale, so he gets away with it.

The bigger breeds tend to do that kind of thing, I think. I have likedall the big males I've run across! Big females, on the other hand, canbe a bit moody sometimes. Not that I don't love them too!

Are Mocha and Spice fixed? Bub is not. That makes a difference sometimes!

Rose

Dear Rose,

I have to commend you. Running across these pictures again brought smiles.

You really gave us a perfect example of what you go through when you open Bub's front door. He certainly loves his Momma.

The way you took these pictures makes me feel like I'm right there, andthat's my arm fighting him off and petting him at the same time.

Bravo!!

I also have to tell you about how much I love his name. "Bub". Just "Bub".

Do you ever call him Bubba?
Do you say, "Aww..Lookit da Big Bubba Baby Buuoooyyyyy! :) "??

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back