Brushing Lionhead

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LolaTheRabbit

Reaction score
Hi, my question is exactly how u brush them under their chin on a torso( hopefully thats how u call this part:))?

for my lionhead, I SWEAR by the furminator (I use the one for long-haired cats under 10 lbs)... to do her torso, I just flip her over and hold her on her back, like I would for a nail trim. the chin area is a bit tougher, since the furminator doesn't really fit under there well - I use a wide-toothed comb (as in a "people" comb) for that part of her mane :)

Thank you. I dont know how but i have to flip her eventually. Im traing to brush her on sides of her head and took as much hair as possible but i can see theres much more to do. I also use brush for cats:) i have one frometco for guinea pig but this one is much better.

one hand under the ribcage, the other right on her butt - have her facing towards your non-dominant arm. use the hand under her butt as a pivot point and just flip her over in one swift move so that you nestle her against your non-dominant arm with her head in your elbow (kinda like how you'd hold a newborn).

I'm going to practice with her tonight. I see ppl holding their bunnys and snuggle with them but I think it will never happens with my Lionhead:)

Latest posts

Back