BRRRR!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenk

Reaction score
I just checked (online) the outside temperature reading formy town. It's currently -4-deg. F and feels like -32-deg. F with the wind-chill. Nice...Makes me want to remain indoors until all snow is gone, flowers are blooming and birds are chirping....

Jenk

irishbunny wrote:
At least you have snow!

Merry Christmas!
Oh, you want it? Hang on while I get a shovel....I'll mail it to you. LOL!

Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well. :D

Ya! I'd love snow! If we do get some it'll be like a little sprinkle of sleet :(

Merry Christmas!

jen, i know EXACTLY how you feel. it is freezing here, when i go out i have my hood on, my gloves on, etc. we were at this outdoor mall yesterday, and i was in moosejaw and the guy who was ringing me up was like "you're really bundled up" and i was like, "i am really cold" and then he said, "inside?" lol, it was funny.

I feel your pain :X.

The wind today is so horrible- 40 mph!

Were all taking it every easy today, just trying to keep warm!

We have a nice fire going though :).

Lol, atleast it's going to be a white Christmas ;).

Phinnsmommy wrote:
I feel your pain :X.

The wind today is so horrible- 40 mph!
It's the same in the metropolitan 'burbs: fast, strong, cold winds. :( All last night, I awoke at various times due to the wind causing odd creaking sounds in the house.

Right now its about -31*C(about -22*F). Too cold to do anything except stay home and sit by the fire. Unfortunately tho, I have to go out for dinner and then to the bar. Brrrrrr

Its F'ing cold!!! And supposed to stay that way here untill the new year.

Oooohh...We've had a "warm up;" it's now -29-deg. F. ;)

Oh how I wish I were cold right now! I'm so hot I'm in my underwear.

Our house is so stuffy and airless, it's 31 degrees in here (celsius). I can't open many windows because flies all swarm in.

NZminilops wrote:
Oh how I wish I were cold right now! I'm so hot I'm in my underwear.

Our house is so stuffy and airless, it's 31 degrees in here (celsius). I can't open many windows because flies all swarm in.
I'd swap you for your problem, only I get cranky if it's humid. ;)

I'm over in Michigan, and it was 2[sup]o[/sup]F on our way back to Will's sister's house from Frankenmuth. With the wind chill, I think it was -30[sup]o[/sup]F.

my mom went out shopping today, and said it was like 7 degrees Farenheight, and like negative something with the wind

we have HUGE drifts as well, because of all that crazy snow we got, AND it is supposed to snow tomorrow as well.

at least on the 26th, i get to head down to florida, to go and see the capital one bowl game and to go to disney for a few days :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back