broken leg or hip

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2bunnies

Reaction score
I have a dwarf that has a bad problem walkingwith his left hind leg, it seems 'loose', I need to find a bunny vet inthe Easton, Pa area. Can anyone help me out? He really needsmedical attention. It's either his leg or hip, I have a very largewhite rabbit that probably sat on him!

I'm terribly sorry about your bun. I'm hoping that the link PGG gave you will give you a location of your nearest vet.

Take care and keep us all posted.

- Katy

Thank you so very much for the info on avet,I found one 10 minutes from home, Mr. Charlie will behappy to go to the doctor, all of you on this bunny web site have beenwonderful and so helpful, so thank you again.

I need to find a different vet, she wanted toput him down, not what I wanted to hear, just because he's 10 yearsold. So I will search again.

I hope you can find someone who canhelp! Not to scare you or anything, but he might requiresurgery and 10 is too old for a rabbit to be anesthetizedsafely. Depending on the injury, steroids for inflammationand immobilization of the injury can help.

Latest posts

Back