Britannia Petite Trio! :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaded Night Rabbitry

Reaction score
Brand new trio, and first time messing around with them, so forgive my posing. P: I've been dying to get my hands on this breed for almost a year, finally found a semi-local trio in the color I wanted. Doe 2 is bred to the breeder's black otter buck, and I'll breed doe 1 to either the chestnut agouti buck, or the white buck that my friend picked up. :)

Critique on type is appreciated, but critique on posing is more so appreciated. Trying to learn!

Chestnut Agouti Buck
845416_orig.jpg
7373698_orig.jpg
1286158_orig.jpg

Chestnut Agouti Doe #1
8542516_orig.jpg
9845845_orig.jpg
6214168_orig.jpg

Chestnut Agouti Doe #2
8303336_orig.jpg
6231894_orig.jpg
370829_orig.jpg

SO GORGEOUS!!! I love petites :) If only I could have kept them they were much funner than my moms Polish :p

Buck: I love his head could have a bigger eye. Type is hard to distinguish from the beautiful background but from what I can tell I like it! The bucks first picture pose is awesome!

Doe1: I like her eye the best! The ears look okay I think they are showing a little gap but look well rounded as they touch. I think she could sit up a touch more but i like her extension. Nice fine bone on her also.

Doe 2: From the pictures she is lacking some extension but it could be how she is posed. I am not a big fan of her topline, almost looking chopped in the HQ. Her head could be wider but her eye and brows look nice.

So far so good! Do you have facebook? I can add you to the Britannia Petite page :)

Yeah, I know the background sucks. XD My grooming table is about 30 minutes away at a friend's house, so i had to find a flat spot for a carpet, and naturally it was against brown and green. LOL.

I'm on the Brit page. :)

The order I posted them is the order in which I'd place them. I'm not such a fan of the last doe so much, but she's the mom to the BOSB doe last year at convention, so might as well give her a shot. :) Not to mention she's over 3 years old, and I know my 3 year old netherlands look like a hot mess after they've been breeding for that long. LOL

LOL nice and I agree with your placing. Cant wait to see what people say on rabbit addict about them :)

MyBabyHasPaws wrote:
What kinda rabbit is this? I dont want to sound ignorant here, lol, but they almost look like wild rabbits...so very cute

They are Britannia Petites ;)

I must agree-very adorable :)

They are fab, Megan. Have nothing to contribute as regards type and posture. I think they just think they are a really classy rabbit!

Absolutely gorgeous rabbits. And congratulations on getting the breed you most desire. I think it makes it all more exciting.

Can understand why Sarah would prefer these over her Mom's Polish. Like the tans, Brit Petite's have that Arched type bodies. Love that look.

Agree with Mia, definitely looks like a wild bunny. Think they are really cool looking.

Wishing you all the luck with your Britannia Petites. Hope you let us know how it goes.

K

Congratulations on your trio! I love the picture with the tongue sticking out. It's like she's telling you what she thinks of the whole posing/picture thing. LOL

So, are they really a big bundle of hyper buns? Someone told me they were like the Checkereds, only smaller.

Sarah, bite your tongue!! Polish are awesome, mellow little things. Nestle has me convinced they're the breed for everyone. LOL

Aww... these definitely look like wild bunnies. We have 3-5 in our yard on a daily basis and I always think to myself how cute they are!

Latest posts

Back