Bringing home two new babies!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa1487

Reaction score
Well, After seeing these two adorablerabbits..(A netherland dwarf I think,and a mini-lop) I have to takethem home..I'm about to go pick them up..there are alreadyneutered/spayed. I don't know their gender for sure..but they are beingneglected..so now Skippy will have two buddies..I sure hope they allget along eventually..but for now..these two new babies need a home.

:dancing:pOWER TO YOU!!:dancing:

I am so happy! Can't wait for pics!

Alicia:sweepThe Maid, The buns Ringo Starr :runningrabbit:, SamanthaJane :apollo:,Connor Grayson:not listening, Teresa Mekare:bunny19, ANDTHE REST OF THE ZOO CREW!!!

Yay for you!

Cant wait to see some pics of these new little ones. Thats awesome you are able to rescue them!

Congrats!

yep,im back in Virginia now.

Well, I named them Peter Pan and Jiffy..(keeping with my peanut butter theme.lol)
Skippy isn't as bad asI thought..he is jealous...and he keepscharging and trying to bite Jiffy (the little female) through hiscage..we haven't let them out together yet..so I hope he calmsdown...he doesn't mess with Peter though...I figured he'd be more upsetwith a male than a female. ::shrugs:: I'll be getting pictures asapthough!

and here are my new babies!!

Jiffy5.jpg

That's Jiffy..she's REALLY dinky..only about the size of my hand, maybe a smidgen bigger. I think she's a netherland dwarf.

PeterPan4.jpg

There's Peter Pan, he's a mini-lop..he's really calm and sweet..he's bout the size of Skippy..just not quite as chubby.

Skippy7.jpg

and there's my Skippy of course!!! Who is very very jealous rightnow..I'm hoping he calms down so I can let them out together and seewhat happens..but he's too upset right now for that.

What gorgeous buns! :inlove:

You're right, Jiffy does look like a Netherland Dwarf. And Ilove those marten colors! I'm a big fan of harlequinstoo. Heck, just send all three over for a "vacation" at myplace!

So are Jiffy and Peter Pan bonded or are they separate?

They are bonded..and it's so sweet to watchthem. They lay next to each other, eat with each other..they even groomeach other!! I'm hoping to add Skippy into the mix...but it's gonnatake some time..he's super jealous.

awww very precious babies! I have always wanted a silver martin dwarf. I just love their coloring.

Good luck with the introductions. Im currently bonding 3 males..itstough. 2 males and one female might be easier. It will be interestingto hear how he does with them (I would think he would fight with themale, but if the female is top bun I could see why he would dislike her)

Keep us posted!

Both Jiffy and Peter are pretty relaxed..oneisn't more dominating than the other..Skippy just seems to have more ofan issue with Jiffy....but,they are in the same room together..justseperate cages facing each other..we've been letting Skippy go up tothe cage when they are locked in it...sometimes he charges the cage andthreatens to bite..and sometimes he just takes off running..We aren'tletting them out all together until we're more confident Skippy won'tattack..cause I really don't think Peter and Jiffy are going toattack...It's Skippy I fear that will.

Back