Brice Video

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby

Reaction score
Ok first attempt, it is a bit dark :(will work on lighting, it didn't seem as dark when I wastaking the video but once uploaded to the pc bummer darkness.but here is first attempt. here goes nothing.

Brice the bunny who is slightly tilted

http://www.ezarchive.com/ezarchive/AssetList.aspx?cdat=IwMAAAEAAADZLQAA

Video was done in part of my basement because it has the brightestlighting at night, go figure, you can see our boxes forpacking leaning against some shelves

http://www.ezarchive.com/ezarchive/AssetList.aspx?cdat=IwMAAAEAAADwLQAA

Brice video number 2

THis sould be a lighter brighter video, however he decidednot to be as racey in this one. you do however get to See Trapper thepuppy nearly 6 months old and part of Promise's head she has white ontoes and nose.

If you hear any funny sounds those are hubby's birds not sureif they chirped in this one or not i'm so used to hearing them.

It's got to be my machine. I'm not able to get it. What a bummer!!!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
It'sgot to be my machine. I'm not able to get it. Whata bummer!!!

-Carolyn
i know it says you have to have realone player toveiw them, so if you don't have that you might not be able to see

That must beit.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Kiss Brice for me.

-Carolyn

No, not just you, Carolyn. Itwon't play for me either. :( I get to the page andthere's a box sitting there ... but nothing else.

With MyBunnyBoys videos the viewer opened automatically and started playing.

Gabby, can you check out what's going on again? I'mnot sure how to advise you. I hope MyBunnyBoys is here rightnow and she can help.

Well ... DUH ... there goes my "rep" ... :(lol!

Okay, be right back! Going to finish watching the videos.

There! Gabby figured it out, I used the link tothe actual video instead of sending it to the page the video could beopened from.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
There! Gabby figured it out, I used the link to the actualvideo instead of sending it to the page the video could be openedfrom.
hey my first time doing this took me a few to get it but idid lol ;-)

lol, you did good! That was my first time too, I'm just naturally apt to catch on to things quickly I guess!

GOOD WORK, Gabby!!!! :D Thanks for your help, MyBunnyBoys!!!

On a more serious note ... Gabby, I just want tocry. This video is so moving. I truly can't tellthat Brice has anything wrong with him. He's justhopping around so happy and free. What a wonderful person youare to dedicate yourself to his care. His recovery is atestimony to your love. Bless you over and overagain.

I'm getting a little full right now. Let me go and get myself together.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Carolyn, if you get a chance to watch this you'll be filled with such joy.

The tears are falling ... gotta go. Be back in a few minutes.

BunnyMommy wrote:
On a more serious note ... Gabby, I just wantto cry. This video is so moving. I truly can't tellthat Brice has anything wrong with him. He's justhopping around so happy and free. What a wonderful person youare to dedicate yourself to his care. His recovery is atestimony to your love. Bless you over and overagain.
thanks.

depending how clear you could see the video, hishead does tilt his ears to the left and his chin to theright. however when he was ill, he stood ontop of his head itwas totally upside down. but he is quite a fast lil devil,kinda funny seeing him run laps head a bit hilterskilter

Latest posts

Back