Brice Speaks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think the videos are availble anymore though they are on the web site for a limited time only, 15 days i think.

You're right, Gabby. Bummer. That was such a cute post.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
You're right, Gabby. Bummer. That was such a cute post.

-Carolyn
there were so many cute vids of the bunnies talking it's ashame the site does not let us save them afterwards. I'dloved to have put mine on a web page for him, as is since i couldn'tsave it i got out my video camera and recorded it off the pc screen lol.

Mornin Gabby! :dude:

That's a great idea.

It was an adorable post...I should've checked to be sure it was working before I brought it back up.

:?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Mornin Gabby! :dude:

That's a great idea.

It was an adorable post...I should've checked to be sure it was working before I brought it back up.

:?

-Carolyn
ot but did you receive 2 emails generally you are fast to reply;-) so just asking.

Will have to check. I could've missed them, Gabby. I'll definitely look again and will reply.

Thanks!

-Carolyn

Hi Gabby,

Just got your email and replied. Sorry I missedit!

Poor Trapper having to get fixed. Ya gotta do what ya gottado!The two of you will be on my minds onMonday.

I couldn't imagine taking care of threeorphanedskunks. I get theimpressionskunks arevery lovable, you just don'twant to get on their bad side! I would've liked tohave seen your loved onesfaces when you told themyouhad 3 skunks at the house.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Hi Gabby,

Just got your email and replied. Sorry I missedit!

Poor Trapper having to get fixed. Ya gotta do what ya gottado!The two of you will be on my minds onMonday.

I couldn't imagine taking care of threeorphanedskunks. I get theimpressionskunks arevery lovable, you just don'twant to get on their bad side! I would've liked tohave seen your loved onesfaces when you told themyouhad 3 skunks at the house.

-Carolyn
he'll have me there with him the wholeday (trapper) he gets to go in am and come home with me when i'm donework.
the 3 skunks were years ago, I was actully a kidstill, but my mother was used to me bringing things home, injurredbirds, and the like. She did shake her head at me and think Iwas a bit crazy though LOL

Latest posts

Back