Breeds?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You name it and we've had it, except Lionheads, Angoras, and Flemmish. The sweetest rabbits we've had have been mini lops, mini rexes, and our very own lap rabbit Serena who is a 16 pound Checkered Giant. The Rexes have also been part mountain goat in search of computer and phone wires.

I've only had Mini Holland Lops. I tend to gravitate to their 'flatter' faces and lop ears. I did some reading before I brought BOB home. I saw that the Holland Lops are known as the most friendly and socialable. well, BOB is a great bunny and sweet, but her prefers to be seen rather than played with or petted!! Zeus is the friendly love bug. So, it all comes down to the bunny's personality.

I have Mini Lop's, Mini Rex and Polish rabbits. Out of all of them, I think the Mini Rex and the Mini Lop's have the best personalities. I would have to say that Mini Rex are my favorite though because my first rabbit was a Rex. My Polish rabbit can be a little jumpy, but he is only 8 months old. I have a male Mini Lop that acts like a dog and he just loves to be around people.

Latest posts

Back